Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    bengoshi said:

I guess the Deathbringer Assault is one of the main reasons we all like to use Sarevok in ToB parties :)

Bounty hunters' special traps can be tossed around only in BG2EE, in BGEE it has been strangely nerfed. This feature (to throw the traps) allows new tactics and one of the favourite abilities of BHs to those who like to use this kit.

The best thing about deathbringer assault is killing one of the five in a single hit (sendai incase anyone wonders)
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    bengoshi said:

I guess the Deathbringer Assault is one of the main reasons we all like to use Sarevok in ToB parties :)

Bounty hunters' special traps can be tossed around only in BG2EE, in BGEE it has been strangely nerfed. This feature (to throw the traps) allows new tactics and one of the favourite abilities of BHs to those who like to use this kit.

They can toss their special traps in IWD:EE as well.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    One of the hunters in Cloakwood that was added to accompany Aldeth Sashenstar is named Balquo. I wonder if that is a nod to @Balquo‌...
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    It's too bad the Giant Bomb staff isn't in the finished game. It would be nice to wield a quarterstaff which shoots giant bombs.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    bengoshi said:

If you use fire arrows against trolls in IWDEE when they're nearly dead, you may need several, not one, to finish them off.

In IWDEE a fire arrow inflicts a fire damage only if an enemy's save is unsuccessful. In BG a fire arrow always inflicts a fire damage.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/37335/pc-unconscious-trolls-save-vs-fire-arrows-and-dont-die#latest

Yeh, I was fortunate enough to get a bastard sword of fire during my first playthrough just before the trolls of Dragon's Eye, so I discovered this but didn't need to worry about limited uses. Wasn't so lucky in later playthroughs, though.