Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    I just checked the Shade Lord's files. Both are Neutral Good and female.

But Merella is Chaotic Good.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @semiticgod You appear to be looking in vBG2. In BG2:EE the shade lord is CE and has a gender of neither.

This was likely one of the fixes that was part of the BG2 Fixpack. The BG2 Fixpack was incorporated into BG2:EE.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Demons are also vulnerable to stun. Celestial Fury goes right past their MR. Same for Kuo-Toa Bolts.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    elminster said:

Did you know... charm

Are you doing a charm run where you charm everyone?

If so, did you find R.A. Salvatore yet?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    deltago said:

Are you doing a charm run where you charm everyone?

If so, did you find R.A. Salvatore yet?

Nah just a Near Infinity search.

I did though find R.A. Salvatore. He was hiding in my bookshelf for some reason. Must have been a miniaturization spell cast astray by me that was the cause of that!
  • NatenNaten Member Posts: 138

Maybe it's a well-known thing, but I've completed several playthroughs being not aware of it and discovered it just a few months ago. It is about turning on TAB highlightning permanently. It works with the latest BGEE and BG2EE. Just press TAB, do not release it, and press, for example P (I assume default keybindings). Then release TAB. Then press P again. Try to move your characters, you should be able to see their titles and the interactable objects. It's not very useful but it was suprprising to stumble upon it.

Be careful doing this, on my computer it would make the game freeze eventually. Maybe it's just my computer though. This was always the cause though for sure.
  • toolargtoolarg Member Posts: 179
    edited March 2015
    I mentioned this in another thread: Thalantyr's spell to restore Melicamp is called "Antichickenator".
    You can use dispel magic on the charmed D'Arnise captain of the guard (forgot his name but Nalia talks about him) and have a talk with him before he runs away, resigning in the process.
    EDIT: Also, theres a man in beregost who lets you sleep in his house for free, provided you dont steal from him (you can do it anyways :) ). His home is north west of the smithy.
    Post edited by toolarg on
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Did you know that with the exception of the Dragon Disciple all the new kits make an appearance in BG2EE, either in the added areas/quests in the base game or in the Black Pits 2.