Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    Naten said:

The Item number code for "History of the Dead Three" is (Book36). Bane, Bhaal, and Myrkul are the three six's. They are the Mark of the Beast of Faerun.

They're basically the Three 6 Mafia. Off the top of my head, I'm saying Bhaal is DJ Paul, Myrkul is Lord Infamous, and Bane is Juicy J.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    simples said:

is bellamy the guy with the colourful clothes in the house in the palace district?

He is a halfling in the three old kegs.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    There where how many people in a keep?!
    edited April 2015
    83,000. Obviously it was more of a city than just a keep.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    elminster said:

Bassilus says he fled Zhentil Keep because it was destroyed when a group of giants attacked it. Yet it wasn't until later in the year in 1368 that this occurred (this was when a group of Frost Giants and White Dragons attacked the keep).

When does he say this? I thought it was just a coup against his family.
    edited April 2015
    Charm dialogue

"My name is heh, heh... Bassilus. I worship the glorious Cyric. I used to live in Zhentil Keep with my family, but then... The giants came, and everyone died. I... I ran away and... everyone died. But now they're back. I brought them all BACK! I'll help you too! Hold still!"

But the frost giants and white dragon part are taken from the Ruins of Zhentil Keep campaign book.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    One character criticizes you for not guessing the answer to a riddle. Another praises you for doing the same thing.

If you tell the djinni in Kalah's tent that you don't know the answer to the question, he scolds you, saying you won't get anywhere if you don't try. But if you tell the Coordinator in Spellhold that you don't know the answer, he says you were right not to answer, if you really weren't sure.
  • ArnaeusArnaeus Member Posts: 90
    Gotural said:

Did you know that if you assign the Blackguard kit to a Mage or a Sorcerer with EE:Keeper, the character will have every advantages of a Wild Mage without the drawbacks ?

Very strange, is it ONLY blackguard that gives the wild-mage specific spells or any non-mage kit?
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    Maybe others kits do aswell. As far as I know, any kits will give the bonus one spell per level to a Mage or a Sorcerer, this is some kind of engine limitation. And that's why if you give a Thief kit to T/M he will have the bonus spell. For example an Assassin/Mage will get one bonus spell per level like a Assassin/Conjurer but without the school penalty.

And strangely enough, if you give the Blackguard kit, the character will have the bonus spells (like any other kits), but he will also receive the Nahal's Reckless Dweomer, Chaos Shield and Improved Chaos Shield spells.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Did you know that Mazzy's line "I shall overcome!" may be related to Martin Luther King's quote "We shall overcome" ?
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    And that's why I always said the Shadowdancer is the cheesiest and most powerful kit I know :wink:
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Thank you for the shoutout Bengoshi
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    Did you know that certain Greater Basilisks give more experience than others? I think the one near Mutamin and the one in the warehouse in Baldur's Gate are the ones that give more.
  • TuthTuth Member Posts: 233
    That is true, but I think only those in the location with Mutamin give more, 7000 exp. The rest gives 4000 if memory serves me right.
    edited April 2015

Did you know that the Tethyrian authorities are dumbasses?

Same could be said for Candlekeep's authorities. :)
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    elminster said:

Did you know that the Tethyrian authorities are dumbasses?

Same could be said for Candlekeep's authorities. :)
    Candlekeep authorities can be blamed on doppelgangers though.

Either they mimicked you to do the killing or the authorities in question.