Skip to content

All you wanted to know about Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ("Adventure Y" previously)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CluasCluas Member Posts: 355
    Good news : )
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    deltago said:

Spring in Canada is March, April, May.
    Summer, June, July, August
    Fall September, October, November
    Winter December, January, February

Give or take half a month.

Same in the UK, not that the weather changes much.
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Adventure Z : "Also, the project might involve sharks."

Ok they lost me... A 3D game perhabs with sharks........And a old one.... Then i guess nothing new for me.. Good luck dudes... http://www.beamdog.com/products/xenus-ii-white-gold-fan-improvement-pack :P:P

Adventure Y sounds promising !!!! Me like..
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    lordkim said:

Adventure Z : "Also, the project might involve sharks."

James Woods as voice actor?
  • TorinTorin Member Posts: 229
    Take IWD2 engine and modify it for 5e, it is not that much different. It is closer to 2e than 3e was.
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    I want a D&D Tactics game with 4th edition rules, but wanting doesn't make it so. To be clear, I don't prefer 4th edition for actual roleplaying, but I do like the strategic combat.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963

jaysl659 said:

Can't say anything about specific engine choices yet, but it will be realtime 3D.

Sorry for the following long off-topic, but I feel compelled to make a couple of points in response to this comment by Phil.

All I can say is: please, please, please don't move away from isometric view.
    okay
    Hmmm.. that was too easy. Okay Phil we also want Sharks and beartraps!
  • GarrtokGarrtok Member Posts: 29
    edited January 2015
    I hope Adventure Y will be better than the horrible bonuscontent in BG2:EE, the storys and dialogues are just horrible.

The devs show nowhere that they are able to produce a propper D&D game at this point.
    Post edited by Garrtok on
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207

Hmmm.. that was too easy. Okay Phil we also want Sharks and beartraps!

No we don't. What we do want is crossbows that shoot laser beams. And pancakes. Lots of pancakes!
  • PaladinPaladin Member Posts: 335
    Take 5th edition D&D, use a souped up version of the Infinity Engine, and explore some new area of the Forgotten Realms. Bonus points if you can have some old friends make cameo appearances.
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Garrtok said:

I hope Adventure Y will be better than the horrible bonuscontent in BG2:EE, the storys and dialogues are just horrible.

The devs show nowhere that they are able to produce a propper D&D game at this point.

lol !! sorry had to laugh,,,