Skip to content

All you wanted to know about Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ("Adventure Y" previously)

Comments

• lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    "Great hairy balls of Minsc !!!!"

Adventure Y is coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    edited January 2015
    Cerevant said:

Adventure Y is in development :wink:

project Y, probably developed in Los Alamos?
    a bomb, that game is a bomb guys! :wink:
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    Ardanis said:

Wilbur said:

elminster said:

Ehh there is no need here to rush. The best thing is to come out with a game that isn't horribly buggy, however long that takes :)

What makes you think there'd be bugs ;)
    Because we'd put them into game? They make such a nice squishy sound when you kill them...

Oh wait, that's a spoiler...
    So this time players get to rid the game of bugs themselves? That should be satisfying.
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,537
    kcwise said:

a Jaheira Swatter.

• Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Aim of the game: Exterminate as many bugs as possible without incurring the wrath of any druids - having Faldorn and/or Jaheira in the party presents additional challenges!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

Aim of the game: Exterminate as many bugs as possible without incurring the wrath of any druids - having Faldorn and/or Jaheira in the party presents additional challenges!

And if you have both? ;)
  • CluasCluas Member Posts: 355

After Adventure Y we have some more projects in the works that use a more modern engine.

Heya
    Can anybody please tell me if there is any more info about this More Modern Engine (MME) ?? In other threads than this..?? I have just read trough 30 pages of babbling just to find this quote from Phillip, but that is all the info I could find : )
  • CluasCluas Member Posts: 355
    Thanks for letting us know @PhillipDaigle‌ .
    I agree that 3d is so yesterday. And I just remember that someone suggested it could be the Pillars of Eternity Engine, but this does not seem to be the case then? ...
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Spring in Canada is March, April, May.
    Summer, June, July, August
    Fall September, October, November
    Winter December, January, February

Give or take half a month.