Activity

Comments

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    edited December 2014
    Smilies? image
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Djimmy said:

Nimran said:

When in doubt, blame wild magic. "My hair is on fire!" Wild magic. "This picture is upside down!" Wild magic. "I found a monkey in my pocket!" Wild magic. "Jimmy ate a bad tomato!" Wild magic. I could do this all day.

I ate only broccoli though. Just realized this topic has 9 pages so far and I am quoting a post from the first page. Nice. lol

Edit: 10 pages after posting my comment.
    I ate only broccoli?

I think you will find this is the route cause of 99.99% of all problems in the universe (asparagus for instance can only be blamed for 0.0000002%).
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156

How do you access the emoticons?

@BelgarathMTH‌ type in a : and it will give you suggestions like if you were tagging someone. :smiley:
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited December 2014
    :( or rather :-(
    Hrmph.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    Then you can type different letters for more options

:pensive:
    :cookie:
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Got a cookie? :cookie:
    Right.....
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    meagloth said:

Errrr...

Yeh...
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Nimran said:

meagloth said:

Errrr...

Yeh...
    We got a bit carried away...
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,736
    edited January 2015
    We can salute the new forumite @blue mage : )

*hmmm how can one tag him?

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/38569/hi

I didn't know we can create a login name with a space : ) A true mage indeed!
  • HurricaneHurricane Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 730
    Hey, thank you @bengoshi for the public recognition! :)

Usually, when I find one bug, I systematically check whether there are more cases of the same kind of problem. That's how I end up with a list of bug reports on one particular subject. I write them all out, and when I'm finished, I post them all in one go.

On that note, did you guys know you get a spam warning if you try to open two threads within 5 minutes? :D You have to wait 5 minutes after opening a thread before you can create another one. (Surely the moderators know this, but I thought it might be interesting for the other users.)