Skip to content

Greetings!!!

Greetings everyone! I'm Justin (yes I gave up my full name), and I am VERY familiar with this game. I played the original Baldur's Gate, back in 1998, and I remember how we couldn't be Half-Orcs, Sorcerers, Barbarians, Monks, etc. That stuff wasn't introduced until BG2.
[Deleted User]CrevsDaakNimrankcwiseJuliusBorisovlolienRavenslight

Comments

• JTerzinJTerzin Member Posts: 166
    I noticed that! I do, however, dislike the Player Characters being colored differently according not only to race, class, but also by their portraits. Can you please forward this particular comment to the correct thread?
    CrevsDaakkcwise
    I also have Neverwinter Nights and Neverwinter Nights 2, however, NWN1 will not run on my PC (Windows 7 64-bit), with the most recent critical update, and NWN2 decided to uninstall itself when I attempted to install its expansion, Storm of Zephyr.
    [Deleted User]kcwiselolienCrevsDaak
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JTerzinkcwiselolienCrevsDaak
    edited February 2015
    Yes, I do!!! I haven't touched it in a while, but on Multiplayer, I play as a Dalish Elf Keeper. She is level 4.
    [Deleted User]kcwiselolienCrevsDaak
    Would you like to add me as a friend on Origin? My username is the same there, as it is here.
    kcwiselolienCrevsDaak
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Shandyr said:

[censored for infringement of broccoli-cauliflower truce contract]

Does it mean I should delete it? ;)
    [Deleted User]lolienCrevsDaakkcwise