Skip to content

Greetings!!!

2»

Comments

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745

I have you know I am of Chaotic Good alignment!
  • JTerzinJTerzin Member Posts: 166
    Yes, and I'm of Chaotic Neutral alignment! I am a nutcase! Hard for people to understand, well, most of the time anyways.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    The message has been deleted by the request of its owner.

All involved will be held.
    wubble said:

Anduin said:

I have you know I am of Chaotic Good alignment!

Don't make me laugh...

Since I joined you've done nothing but war with shandyr and formulate evil plots to mummify the entire forum.
    I do try to match my alignment... but sometimes its hard...
  • AlanLFC5xAlanLFC5x Member Posts: 39
    hey guys, im new to the site and looking for people to play with, i tend to play via steam where im also having problems connecting to my friends ? i am on my second play through but i am really looking for a completionist to go through the entire game with, its going take a couple 100 plus of commitment ...any one game :) ?
    AlanLFC5x said:

hey guys, im new to the site and looking for people to play with, i tend to play via steam where im also having problems connecting to my friends ? i am on my second play through but i am really looking for a completionist to go through the entire game with, its going take a couple 100 plus of commitment ...any one game :) ?

Ahhhh, I do not know if I'll be able to play tonight, @AlanLFC5x.
    So, instead of the Ferret vs. Mummies and Cauliflower vs. Broccoli, we should make The Order of Chaotics, @mlnevese, @Anduin, and @Shandyr.... What do you guys think? I shall be amongst the founding members of it, so to speak.
    @Anduin, on one condition.... If I can roleplay as a Gnome Illusionist!
    *Gives @JTerzin a hug*

Another Gnome!
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Chaos is a ladder! Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Hey, @AlanLFC5x, have a :cookie:!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Anduin said:

Chaos is so misunderstood!

I would love to be head of the Legion of Chaos!

Our cause would always be warped and twisted.

But the winds of change and the ravages of time would be our friend!

Sounds familiar some how...

The only problem is that if it has a leader it's not the true Legion of Chaos...
    What about a Chaotic Good Leader, of the Legion of Chaos? You can be of any Chaotic alignment: Chaotic Good, Chaotic Neutral, and Chaotic Evil!
    @Anduin, since you claim to be of Chaotic Good alignment, would you be so kind as to be the leader of this coven, known as the Legion of Chaos?
    mlnevese said:

Anduin said:

Chaos is so misunderstood!

I would love to be head of the Legion of Chaos!

Our cause would always be warped and twisted.

But the winds of change and the ravages of time would be our friend!

Sounds familiar some how...

The only problem is that if it has a leader it's not the true Legion of Chaos...
    No. Chaos is chaos. Every possibility is possible. Even those possibilities that are not possible.

THUS I SPEAKETH LOUDLY

Chaos can be led and have a leader.
    Chaos cannot be led and have no leader.
    Chaos can be lead and make great guttering.
    That, and you speak truthfully!