Skip to content

Imoen Romance V3.0 Release

vanatosvanatos Member Posts: 876
edited December 2015 in BGII:EE Mods
For now, i've set up a rapidgator link, soon it'll have a link from the imoen romance forums.

http://rg.to/file/b8c9ef5fe2263b937b0b4d61c08a10b6/Imoen_Romance_-_v2.2.rar.html

Fully tested on BG2:EE, installs on BG2 Vanilla, didn't test playthrough on that though.
Post edited by vanatos on
JuliusBorisov[Deleted User]wuthering20QuitchStummvonBordwehr_DD_

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited October 2014
    Heya, wanna kiss?

P.S. It's a known fact that using DropBox can be the best option to share BG-related (and not :) files.
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GloomfrostGloomfrost Member Posts: 261
    edited October 2014
    woo hoo been looking forward to this!

@Sergio i am having the same problem from Rapidgator tried two different browsers still cant get this mod. :(
  • vanatosvanatos Member Posts: 876
    Hi, best i can do is put it on another provider i have.
    http://k2s.cc/file/9ac0d9c4b70ed/Imoen_Romance_-_v2.2.rar

Or wait till we get a working link from the imoen romance forum.
    MBerl
    @vanatos that did it! D/Ling it now!
    MBerl
    Great, let me know any problems.
    Release link from imoen romance forum site.

http://imoen.blindmonkey.org/downloads.php
    MBerlBleuCelesteAaeight
  • Sarevok08Sarevok08 Member Posts: 78
    Man, and here I am about to post just that :p
    MBerl
  • BleuCelesteBleuCeleste Member Posts: 14
    Thanks for your hard work guys, looking forward to playing the mod again :)
  • Cr4zyJCr4zyJ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 208
    bengoshi said:

Heya, wanna kiss?

P.S. It's a known fact that using DropBox can be the best option to share BG-related (and not :) files.

I bet he wont even skype you face to face :p
    @vanatos the first "encounter" went great, thanks again for all the hard work.

Since IWD:EE just came out romancing Imoen with have to wait a bit ;)
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    edited March 2015
    I noticed a bug when this is used in EE. If happen to have one of the dream sequences when you rest after asking Cromwell to make something then he will not give you the item you payed for when you wake up. Hmm... I wonder if that would happen with the original dream sequences as well...

Edit: By the way, I cant control my bug reporting urges so this is likely not the last you will hear from me...
    JuliusBorisov
  • SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
    Question, is this mod compatible with the flirt packs?
    or does it still mess up the CHARNAME, click to talk function?
    Thanks Tresset, i'll prevent imoen dream sequences happening during Cromwell in the next release.
    I don't think there's any way to prevent this from happening if you allow any dream sequence to happen during Cromwells animation sequence, dream sequence coding is pretty basic and minimal.

SmilingSword, from my understanding the problem that existed long ago for the imoen romance mod and flirt pack was that aerie became incompatible with the flirt pack, this was fixed even for the original mod later on and the current mod doesn't have this problem.

Hopefully this is the problem your referring to, im not familiar with other problems but i'll install the flirt pack and check what happens soon.

SmilingSwordJuliusBorisov
    @vanatos I forgot to mention earlier that there is a rabbit or something at the exit to Chateau Irenicus named "talker" or some such... I would suggest making that thing invisible and undetectable by the player since it seems very out of place there.
    @vanatos When you introduce Imoen to Rasaad at spellhold, the snarky response says "punching a kicking". I believe it should say "punching and kicking".
    If I may make a suggestion... The romance music is a bit on the loud side and completely overwhelms all the other game sounds. I would recommend turning it down a bit so it fits better with the other game sounds.
    SmilingSwordNimran
    Tresset said:

If I may make a suggestion... The romance music is a bit on the loud side and completely overwhelms all the other game sounds. I would recommend turning it down a bit so it fits better with the other game sounds.

This is gonna sound terrible, but maybe give us a option to just put it off, it is kinda flow breaking.
    I wouldn't want it turned off... It reminds me of Legend of Kyrandia music a bit, which I like. It is just so loud that I have to turn down my speakers to the point where the other game sounds are practically inaudible.
  • ScotGaymerScotGaymer Member Posts: 526
    I... can't believe this got ported...

Congrats on the release. It's certainly... dedicated. Beyond my skills at any rate lol.
    @vanatos I just ran into a NO VALID REPLIES OR LINKS in one of the banters added by this mod. In the banter where Imoen and Charname discuss gold pieces.

Yeah i also got the NO VALID REPLIES bug a few times, just thought it was my fault because I'm running this with the flirt packs and the BGtweak romance cheats.
    The NO VALID REPLIES only ever happens right at the end of the dialogue, so it's no big deal.
    Also yeah this works pretty much fine with the multiple romance cheat in the tweak pack, well so far that is.
    edited March 2015

The NO VALID REPLIES only ever happens right at the end of the dialogue, so it's no big deal.

@SmilingSword Actually, NO VALID REPLIES is a bug in an incorrectly formatted dialog file. It rarely happens at the intended end of a dialog... Instead what it does do is prematurely end a dialog. If you get one of these you can almost be certain that you are missing out on something. Thus it actually is a very big deal.
    Post edited by Tresset on
    thanks guys, i checked the files.
    There are 3 dialogue bugs but their all at the end of a talk and its just banters.

So it doesn't affect the romance in any fashion, fixed in next release (hopefully TOB version).
    TressetSmilingSword
  • GeraldGerald Member Posts: 11
    I've got a little question I hope someone can answer.
    I just recently reinstalled the game and all the mods and now Im not sure if the Imoen Romance mod works properly.
    I'm currently in the underdark and Imoen asked Aerie how it felt being able to fly. Just now I got transformed by Adalon into drow and Imoen said that *ahem* her breasts got bigger.
    Are those conversations part of a banter mod or the Imoen romance mod?
    romance mod, should happen right after you exit adalon's cave.
  • GeraldGerald Member Posts: 11
    vanatos said:

romance mod, should happen right after you exit adalon's cave.

Thanks a lot :)
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    The sister thing isn't troubling? Or is it just half-troubling?
    DullSkullTheSecondThacoBell
  • KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 626
    I don't really see sharing Bhaal as a "father" is very relevant. It's just his divine essence that is in each of his offspring. No shared genes or anything.. the child is 100% it's mother's race, no bhaalspawn even remotely look like one another.

It's as if modern day god decided to impregnate 50 women just because he felt like it, using his divine power. Not one of those children would be related.. that said, i've never tried the mod and am sort of unlikely to anyway.

I just wish Fade npc mod was a fighter/thief.. and not a useless pure class thief xD
    hook71SmilingSwordArchaos