Skip to content

Baldur's Gate forum conspiracy theory

Comments

• GreenWyvernGreenWyvern Member Posts: 247
    edited March 2015
    Tresset said:

@Vallmyr We are talking about moderator stuff. Don't worry about it. Suffice it to say that (almost) every edit that anyone makes is logged by the forum servers and visible to moderators.

Fiddlesticks.
    CrevsDaakkcwise
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    What if spam bots are actually warning devices sent to save us from our humanity.

Perhaps there are hidden messages in the links that we need to decifer and moderators are blindly deleting them because they are told to do so by the higher ups. But who are these higher ups if not controlling machines to keep us locked down while they slowly take over.

The spam bots are here to save us and we at ignoring them. We all should clicking the next one and free ourselves of our shackles.
    mlneveseCrevsDaakkcwiseJuliusBorisov
    mlnevese said:

@deltago Actually we were never instructed to hunt them down. It's more a sport to us than anything else....

Maybe not here, but you were raised to believe that spam bots were evil nefarious things thatdo not contribute to the societies tthat are being created and therefore should benighted down and destroyed before anyone has a chance to react to them and find out the truth.
    mlneveseCrevsDaakkcwiseJuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Now with another member joining the team I think the plot is to actually have all 10 Week's Leaders with 1000 points at least:)
    lolienwubbleCrevsDaakkcwise
    Well I'm not a fan of Danny Glover, but that doesn't prove anything.

But here is one for project: Beartrap.

People read it as Bear trap. But it isn't. It is Be Art Rap.

They are doing an EE version of PaRappa the Rapper

kcwiselolienJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,456
    Anduin said:

Haha! I'm sure @Vallmyr and @Greenwyvern are in cahoots...

Wait a minute...

Vallmyr Greenwyvern

*Rearranges*

War Veg Nervy Mr Nelly...

NOOOOOO !

What is this war veg? Why are they nervy? Who is the mysterious Mr Nelly?

Mr. Nelly, I mean Lord @Anduin , I was just doing what you asked! You were nervous, but you asked me to kill everyone on the forums and convert them into undead for you so you could begin your great War of the Vegetables! How am I supposed to murder everyone and animate them if you're calling me out on YOUR plan to begin with! You even told me to frame @GreenWyvern as a false prophet so his followers would disown him!
    kcwiselolienJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    *facepalm*
    VallmyrjackjackkcwiseCrevsDaak