Skip to content

Which element do you want to see the most in the Adventure Y?

Comments

• ApocryphaApocrypha Member Posts: 105
    - New joinable NPCs
    - New kits
    - New items
    - New locations
    - Different party members in cells (unlikely, but I can dream)
    - An explanation as to how Jaheira/Khalid/Minsc/Dynaheir got IN my party (if the above doesn't happen)
    JuliusBorisov
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    edited June 2015
    Oh she gets it from guril berries ... or was it solik berries
    JuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    lroumen said:

Oh she gets it from guril berries

As long as the charname's hair doesn't become pink then, I'm fine with that!
    lolienVasculio
  • DullSkullTheSecondDullSkullTheSecond Member Posts: 243
    Riddles! One of my favorite parts of spellhold, sadly I have them all memorized so they are no longer that fun.
    JuliusBorisovkillerrabbitlolien
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    lroumen said:

Random riddles would be great. Have a library of 200 and randomly pick them when you triggera riddle dialogue

@AndrewFoley might like this suggestion :)
    killerrabbitlolienAnduin
  • killerrabbitkillerrabbit Member Posts: 402
    edited June 2015
    gnaumiec said:

An explanation to Imoen's pink hair obviously!

One of Neera's wild surges?
    lroumen said:

Random riddles would be great. Have a library of 200 and randomly pick them when you triggera riddle dialogue

That would be fantastic -- lots of riddle-of-the-sphinx type riddles. Yes, please.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    I hate riddles.
    Elrandir
  • FeytorFeytor Member Posts: 57
    Just better graphics.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Feytor said:

Just better graphics.

It's funny how I haven't thought about the graphics at all prior to your comment. When I was creating this poll, I tried to think about any feature possible that could be interesting for players. And I didn't think about the graphics at all.

Maybe it's just because I believe with the source code lost a long time ago it's not possible to make the graphics significantly better. Or - more probably - it's because I love the BG's graphics as it is, and can't even imagine it otherwise.
    SkatanlolienMetallomanArdul
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Uranium (and a mage nuclear physicist).

I like the idea of more modding possibilities (even though I'm not a modder myself I enjoy the fruits of their labours) and I really would like to see a meaningful storyline that connects BG1 & 2.

I'm really not sure that the game needs even more bolt-on goodies (kits, items, spells etc.) because at the end of they day they're a lot like 'go-faster' stripes on cars - they might look pretty but don't actually add to the performance. I would rather see work being done on the game mechanics to make the game itself more flexible than introducing cosmetic changes/options.
    JuliusBorisovlolienAstroBryGuy
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisovlolienAnduin
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    edited June 2015
    @Metalloman
    Can't write - still banned...
    but I agree with you. Perhaps something related to the fan-fictions or the "no-reload" game reports, countless hours of work. An anti-bondari reload of some sort perhaps, a fallen hero with a huge journal for all to read. but if this is an easter egg we don't have to know and requesting one would be presumptuous.
    JuliusBorisovlolienMetallomanAnduin
    Shandyr said:

Elrandir said:

(But seriously, though. Wombat, raccoon, hamster, fox, ferret, skunk, etc. etc. The list goes on and on.)

I'd like to add beavers to that list.

Yes, beavers for Adventure Y, that'd be truly awesome!
    Do you mean in the same sense there're bears in BG2EE?;)
    [Deleted User]lolienAnduin
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Musigny said:

@Metalloman
    Can't write - still banned...
    but I agree with you. Perhaps something related to the fan-fictions or the "no-reload" game reports, countless hours of work. An anti-bondari reload of some sort perhaps, a fallen hero with a huge journal for all to read. but if this is an easter egg we don't have to know and requesting one would be presumptuous.

Oh, but we're not asking for it... we're just leaving a suggestion here to be read, right? ;)
    MusignyAnduin
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    I would also like to see a full-fledged story revolving around the one and only Tiax.
    JuliusBorisovAnduin
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Tiax: a one way trip to spellhold?
    MetallomanAnduinJuliusBorisov
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    What will we get after Adventure Y ?
    Beamdog, what we really need is a good FIFA manager game, perfect timing for an announcement.
    Code name Adventure $$.
    A glorious rpg oriented game of course. Ahh nonprofit business at global scale, nothing's better.
    AnduinJuliusBorisov
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    AnduinJuliusBorisov
  • gnaumiecgnaumiec Member Posts: 62
    Shandyr said:

Musigny said:

What will we get after Adventure Y ?

Isn't it obvious? Adventure Z which may or may not involve sharks.
    Sharks with magic missile wands on their heads?!?!
    AnduinJuliusBorisov