Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    OOC: Anomen is waiting for a response to his allegations
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    OOC: I don't think we have what he's going to end up asking for LOL
  • cyberhawkcyberhawk Member Posts: 350
    OOC: maybe Zando is a villain too? Just as Culum kind of was. Culum screwing Zando over doesn't automatically make Zando a good guy. Didn't Anomen detect evil on Culum while he was standing next to Zando? Doesn't this allow Anomen to know if Zando is evil too?
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    edited June 2015
    Alora feels the need to raise the level of the debate. "You've got a floating boulder; what's that all about? And how did you make those giants so small? I don't think they like being small. And why do you only wear blue is it your favourite colour or something?"
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    "And the uniducks," Aerie chimed in. "Where did they come from, and how did you bring them here?"
    "Can you go through the wall the other way and see where they are al coming from?"
    Jan looks around, trying to understand the nature of magic in this room.
    *crosses his arms*

It is good that you keep this room locked up. Perhaps it should stay that way. You will live longer.
    Lady Aerie, we have other matters that need to be attending to and we should not be dawdling here.
    I don't want to even think about what happens, if this room remains closed for a long time. We should find a mage powerful enough to seize the teleportation spell, that is obviously powering this thing.
    This is not our concern.

We were duped into rescuing this fool. If he does not heed our advice and keep this door locked then his fate is in his own hands.

We have other matters that must be attended to.
    "Yes we've got to go and fill some bottles with water and give them to a druid because I got turned into a gas ballon by one of your monsters."
    Think about my offer, Zando! I don't demand an answer right now, you can think it all over while we are gone to serve the church.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Jaheira didn't like to think what evils this monster generating device might be put to, as that was nearly as bad as the overwhelming good that a paladin generating device could do. "The balance," she muttered.
    "But we can't just leave it. What if another monster like that ettin comes through and wrecks havoc again? Then Zando could be captured all over again, or someone else."

Aerie glanced again at the robed man. "Zando, did the ettin come from this room? Have you encountered anything else so dangerous?"
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Zando nods. "I understand. Would you at least make sure that the Uniducks and Minitaurs get back to their proper exhibits?"
    "Of course." Aerie paused, as a troubling thought just occurred to her. "Um... We know where the Uniducks go, but where is the Minitaur exhibit? And, um... Were they not allowed to be fed meat?"
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    "I do feed them meat. But I wanted to create some atmosphere for the Rubes."
    "Oh good." She let out a sigh of relief. "Well, everyone, it seems we should return the animals to their exhibits. Yes?" And she looked to her party members to see if they were ready to go.
This discussion has been closed.