Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited November 2015
    kcwise said:

OOC: Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-do...

OOC I came *this* close to giving you a promote for that :)
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    mlnevese said:

kcwise said:

OOC: Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-do...

OOC I came *this* close to giving you a promote for that :)
    OOC: I think it would have been an well earned one.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108

"Hmmm... It's like...sparkling water? Obviously it's magical. I think the other clear liquid should be safe too, but maybe i should wait, until this glowing subsides."

• Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    "I want to glow too! I want to glow too!" Alora drinks from the other pool of clear liquid. "Am I glowing? Am I glowing?"
    OOC @kcwise You deserve that promote :)
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Alora drinks the other water. It's cool, clear and refreshing. Nothing else happens.
    Alora is very disappointed. "I'm very disappointed," she says.
    @Vallmyr I hear you. I am having similar problems. Only my internet is not cooperating. :P
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    mlnevese said:

OOC @kcwise You deserve that promote :)

OOC: Thanks! Inspiration struck and this time it didn't hurt too badly. :)

"I'd advise against any more taste tests. I've heard of all manner of doom befalling those who drink strange liquids in dungeons."
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Turning askance at the more tolerable of the paladin hoo-rah's, Jaheira frowned. "I'm disappointed," she remarked, "for I thought it far more appropriate for you to risk yourself, instead of cautioning others away." Perhaps paladins were not so brave and generous as they carried on. In fact, that was far more likely than them actually living up to their claims.
    Alora is pleased that Neera thinks she is a glow of sunshine and decides to heed Ajantis's advice about not drinking anymore. "We've got the potions now so we can give them to the druid lady. But I think we should explore the last bit of the dungeon before we go back. This key must be for something."
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    "As much as I wish to resolve our quest, I agree. We've come this far; we might as well finish our exploration while we still can. We don't know when we might return here, after all."
    Fine. Lets finish clearing it out, so The Order can easily take control of the keep.
    "It would make a fine base of operations, wouldn't it?"
    Okay, where to now?
    Aora will lead her Marauders back to the Roghan bedroom and then try the door to the south.
    Well, actually... Arkanis had an action "hanging", so to speak. So...

Arkanis takes a drink from the red pool. It's full of wine. Very excellent, very strong wine. Once he drinks some, he smiles. And drinks a little more. And a little more. And a little more...

He shows no signs of stopping any time soon.
    Alarmed, Ajantis grabs Arkanis and attempts to wrestle him away from the wine. "Help me! He may be ensorcelled!"
    "Or, he's just..." Jaheira's train of thought faded as she noticed something awry with the eastern wall. "Arkanis," she sighed, concluding the first statement as she moved to what appeared to be a sign of poor craftsmanship. Only, it wasn't. "Alora, there is a door here. Don't you see it?"
    *rolls his eyes*

Serves the drunk fool right if he is. Just let him drink himself stupor and he'll stop.
    "Or he might turn into you," Jaheira quipped.
    "I didn't see a secret door. Well spotted Jaheira. But first I think we should stop Arkanis before he drinks the pool dry."

Alora will make a coil at the end of her length of rope and attempt to tie it around Arkanis's ankle so we can haul him away from the pool if we have to.
    OOC: Thus Ajantis fell, forgetting the age old adventurer's adage Never get between a dwarf and his drink
    Ajantis falls into the pool of wine. Wow, it's good. Really good. Ajantis discovers that Arkanis' appreciation for this wine was not unwarranted. At all. Thankfully, he's able to resist drinking more than a single swallow. Even so, the strength of the wine nearly knocks him on his knees.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    "If that Wine is enchanted I think we should come back for it later. Imagine all the money we could make selling it to people! Just one mug would turn into twenty!"

OOC: Alright, internet is back so I'll be posting more often n_n
    OOC What will happen when half the party warriors are too drunk to fight? :)
This discussion has been closed.