Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Yes! Good warrior behavior that! Boo is proud of you!
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Jaheira looked, askance, at the giant barbarian idiot and shook her head. He was useful - she had to give him that, albeit in a 'what's wrong with him?' kind of way. At least he struck true with that sword of his...
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    "Drunk? How... wait, the pool. Did we save Arkanis?" Ajantis turns his head slowly, trying to see the dwarven warrior through eye lids clenched nearly shut.
    Soon we will have young Ajantis berserking , right Boo?
    "I... Alora... you... what now?" Ajantis shakes his head in confusion and immediately regrets it as dwarven hammers begin pounding his head again and the room seems to begin spinning.

After the spin slows a bit Ajantis turn to Minsc, "Boo is a berserker too?"
    Boo is the greatest Berserker Warrior ever born! Have you never seen him going for the eyes?
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    So, where is the party heading? Out, or to the last few rooms you didn't explore?
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    edited November 2015
    "All right, everyone, that's enough teasing Ajantis," Aerie cut in with her hands on her hips. Trying to look like a leader, even as she held in a giggle fit of her own. "There are still places we haven't seen yet, and the druid awaits our return."
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    OOC: I think we should do the last few places. Though to be honest I am not sure where they are. Alora may not be lost but I am.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    OOC: I think I am about to level, so player me wants to finish the rooms. Anomen wants to go back and get this quest over with so we can finally do what we went to the keep to do in the first place (you know, unusual weather etc)
    This is/was the latest map. You were in the square room above the kidney-ish shaped room. You could see three doors from the room with the two chairs/thrones. (to the south of the map)

http://ladyrhianwriter.deviantart.com/art/Quasqueton-Map-6-570244100
    Ajantis manages to stand and realizes the after effects of the wine are fading faster than he expected. "Lead on, friends."
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    "It appears that our path is leading us south," Jaheira remarked, eager to move on and be done with this place.
    Okay. Are you going to handle them in order of being closest to the door?
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    OOC: I vote yes.
    Well, since you are the party leader, your wishes take precedence, so...

The door to the south, facing east, is unlocked and has no lock. Inside is what appears to be some sort of worship area, with a rather large, menacing-looking (possibly malevolent?) idol carved into (and out of-being a bas-relief) the west wall. It is of the same black stone as the rest of the complex, and has horns and a rather unpleasant expression on its face. In the middle of the 40' (east-west) by 20' (north-south) room is a pit, covered with a thin layer of fine ash at the bottom.
    "This dungeon has a sense of evil about it."
    "Whoo, spooky place. I'm glad you guys are with me or I might be scared by a place like this."

Alora will go over to the pit and drop in an iron spike just to check that the floor is solid. She will then skirt round the pit and approach the idol and look for traps, secret doors etc.

"Do you think the people who lived here worshiped this? It's kind of ugly and looks pretty evil to me."
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    "I imagine it's probably some sort of cursed idol that the two picked up on their adventures but I don't really know."
    There aren't any secret doors or compartments in, near or around the idol. The room appears to be a shrine to a god or idol none of you are familiar with.
    Alora will tie a rope round her waist and hand the other end to Ajantis, her fellow paladin. She will then climb down into the pit to see if there is anything in there.
    The pit is not that deep. In fact, there is only a thin layer of ash in the pit. It looks like wood ash or incense ash.
    Alora will search the pit, checking for anything shiny in the ash and making sure there is nothing hidden underneath.
    Nope, nothing hidden or in the pit. The ash is such a thin layer, there is no hope of anything hiding.
    "I shudder to think of what sacrificial rites must have been practiced here."
    "This isn't a very interesting pit," Alora announces. "I think we should go back and try the next door."

Alora goes back and tries the next door.
This discussion has been closed.