Skip to content

[Christmas Thread 2015] Siege of Christmas

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    A Merry Christmas one and all!
    JuliusBorisov[Deleted User]Skarose
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    Happy holidays @Shandyr @bengoshi @Amber_Scott and all the other friendly faces around the forums :smile:
    JuliusBorisov[Deleted User]Skaroselolien
  • FandraxxFandraxx Member Posts: 193
    Merry Christmas, everyone! (Also, extra thanks and an even merrier Christmas to @bengoshi for including me in his huge Christmas post!)
    Skarose[Deleted User]lolienJuliusBorisov
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Glædelig jul og godt nytår! :smile:@bengoshi and everyone else on the forums!
    [Deleted User]lolienJuliusBorisov
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    These shout-outs give me warm, fuzzy feelings. Thanks for that @Shandyr and @bengoshi. ;)

I have not been super-active on the forums lately, mostly lurking. This has mostly been caused by a somewhat busy (but mostly just tiring) work schedule, my responses to world events, and a surprising number of people in my immediate circle going away. Literally (physically moving away), figuratively (dealing with their own sh*t, or getting sick), and metaphysically (dying). Suffice to say it has been a trying few months.

I have faith that things will work out though, and have hopes for the future. :) I already have one good thing to look forward to in 2016, since my baby niece is going to be a big sister.

Anywho. I wish any and all forumites, active and lurkers, the very best of holidays! Whether those be Christmas, Hannukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, Yule, Yalda, Hogswatch... or something of your own design. :)
    [Deleted User]lolienJuliusBorisovBelgarathMTH
    @Buttercheese speaking of Snoop...

ButtercheeseFinneousPJ
  • HudzyHudzy Member Posts: 300
    Here's to another year of BG. I'm not sure my avatar works with a hat though... Hmm.
    JuliusBorisov
    Hudzy said:

Here's to another year of BG. I'm not sure my avatar works with a hat though... Hmm.

Maybe you can change the cross-hair (?) into a wreath?
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Merry Christmas and happy new role-playing year.
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisov