Skip to content

You know it's a normal day in the forum when...

Comments

• BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    360... when I can't stop myself posting on at least one thread about you know what. Tomorrow I am going to promise myself I will not make a single post about you know what. All day. At all. Regardless of how much my finger itches. For the whole day!
    361... when (like @rodrian) you post on a thread and immeadiately regret it. The whole day?????
    373 ..... when you begin to realise Baldurs-Gate-Gate is (almost) over and Carthage has been saved. And then you remember Beamdog have promised to bring out a new and improved Mizhena, and you realise it's never over until Rome has been ground into the dust.
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    edited April 2016
    BGLover said:

and 374.... when you realise this forum is based in the USA, and it continues to tell you that you have misspelt realise because you spell it with an 's' rather than the (incorrect) American version that insists on using a 'z'. This is the sort of culture war we should really be talking about!

I'm pretty sure that's your browser, not the forum.

realize
    realise

When I switch chrome to English(UK) neither of the above are redlined, when I switch back to English(US), the boring one with the 's' is redlined. Because 'z' looks cooler.
    Post edited by BillyYank on
    375... when you learn something new!