Skip to content

Guess Facts about the Next Poster

Comments

• FrancoisFrancois Member Posts: 452
    False. But I do not dislike them either. A quart of georgian chacha might induce me to like them as alcohol severly impairs my saving throws against folkloric music.

The next poster will tell us about their favorite folkloric music.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    False, I don't really listen to folkloric music x.x sorry ^^ (And on folk I can only mention Nick Drake I guess).

The next poster also listens to Nick Drake (does anyone else...?).
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    False.

The next poster listens to Trace Bundy, Preston Reed, Andy McKee, or that style of music.
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    edited December 2016
    True, sometimes. I am very fond of Luca stricagnoli. He makes covers of very good songs. He mostly play the guitar with one hand and drum it with the other. Really good. Other than that, rock is what I listen to.

The next person is going to listen to one of Luca's songs and give their opinion on it.
  • BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    False.

I tell ya'all what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna get mad. Mad that the moose have gone.

Mad, I tell ya'.

The next poster thinks the moose should be allowed to quietly to fade away.
  • profanitywarningprofanitywarning Member Posts: 294
    True. I also think "wolverine" is a strange name for a big martin.

The next poster doesnt care what any of these animals are called, as long as they stay out of their back yard.
    True.

The next poster has had to chase away a moose from their property because it was being a pest.
    False. I wouldn't have chased him away.

I would have invited him in to listen to a little Montreux Afterglow by Yosuke Yamashita Trio (which I have been reliably informed is the kind of music a moose likes), and we would smoke cigars and talk late into the night and put the world to rights.

The next poster knows why the political party formed by ex US President Theodore Roosevelt in 1912 was nicknamed 'the Bull Moose Party'.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    True. Roosevelt was famous for his bull-moose breeding experiments.

To this day the Roosevelt family has to trim their horns to fit in with society.

The next poster thinks @semiticgod is irresistibly attractive, but wishes he should stop posting erotic comments about spiders.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    True, but only one part, which, you'll have to guess. :D

The next poster
    is one super-sexy, amazing human being.

The next
    The
    is a definite article.

The next poster thinks people are a little too liberal in their interpretation of the rules governing 'Guess Facts about the Next Poster', and thinks we need to appoint a GFATNP Council to oversee all posts, and regulate structure and content where necessary. the next poster furthermore concurs that one of the powers of the GFATNP Council will be to issue warnings when posters post content that doesn't fit within the agreed structure of the thread, and that in the event of serial offenders, such posters be permenantly banned from the thread.

Oh, and the next poster also thinks the mascot of the proposed GFATNP Council should be a moose!
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    False and false.

The next poster thinks automatically of mousse every single time someone mentions moose.
    True. But I think of a moose everytime someone mentions mousse.

The next poster uses meese as the plural for moose.
  • FrancoisFrancois Member Posts: 452
    False, there can be only one.

The next poster thinks the Lord of the Dreadfort should be called Moose Bolton
    Hodor.

Hodor.
    Pikachu. Pika pi.

The next poster is currently doing a belly dance, against their doctor's wishes.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Only on the inside. It's very sensual. So if you see me sitting in my office chair with a very big smile and serene facial expression you know what I am doing.

The next poster knows what I am doing.
    True, breathing.

The next poster thinks that breathing is a waste of air.
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    True, air should be used for other things, like being dissipated in the void after I detonate the Earth's core in 2037.

The next poster should sell all their belongings in 2036.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    The has crossed my mind, but not ALL belongings. I will buy a landrover defender, make into a camper wagon, then buy enough supplies to last me a long time, a dog to keep me company and then I'll just head out into the wild.

The next person like to nerd-drool over homemade camper wagons.
    False. True camping should involve living in caves, not wagons.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zZ_SOmsjVk0

The next poster is a space dandy.
    False.

The next poster has waded into the sea fully dressed.
    Yep...

The next poster is tired.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I am not sure. Should I ask?

The poster next is false
    Opinions are neither true nor false.

The next poster wants to give to snuggle with the poster after them.
    Not sure if true. To snuggle with an ooze means to get eaten. And humans generally taste terrible when unwashed. So there.

The next poster wants to go to a spa.