Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    I never even try moving npc items around. They stay with the owner even if they do not wear them. I guess I'm weird that way
    ThacoBellRaduziel
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    So...what kind of broken combos can you get now with UAI? The best I can think of is wearing Jansen Wear for the 25% physical resistance.

I could imagine having a barbarian and dualing him at lvl11. This gives 10% physical resistance. Have Defender of Easthaven in offhand for 25% physical resistance. Wear Jansen Wear for 50% physical resistance.

Still, doesn't seem worth building around.
    Wise_GrimwaldBalrog99Proont
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    Grum said:

In IWD if you go solo, you will sometimes he referred to as an individual (Kresselack will call you “adventurer”) while most of the time NPCs will use plural forms. Your PC will also usually say “we.”

So it’s best to keep a loyal familiar in your inventory, so both forms work.

The same applies in Baldur's Gate.
    Montresor_SPJuliusBorisovProont
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    Redrake said:

No loss of reputation with the living. But in afterlife, you'll get your due reward. Fed to the rabid hezrou or yugoloth or fetches, depending on your alignment.

I think Bhaalspawn are exempt from that sort of thing.
    AerakarMontresor_SPProont
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Montresor_SPProont
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848

That really good place to take a cigarette break is northwest of Nashkel by the lake? It has probably the best scenery in Faerün. Don't let the weird barking noices disturb you though.

I suppose that the lake is a good place to dowse the stubs. I wouldn't know though.m I've only had one in my life and immediately decided that they are a waste of hard-earned money.
    Montresor_SPProont
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Yup. It's coded as +5; there are no opcodes or scripts or anything that change it.
    StummvonBordwehrDev6PokotaProont