All you wanted to know about the next Beamdog's project

Comments

• _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    edited November 2017
    LAZERDOG said:

KotoR 3 confirmed!!!

That would be AWESOME!!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @spacejaws Welcome to forum insanity! Soon you'll be insane enough to participate in the vegetable wars! :)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Stay more tuned!
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Dev6 said:

There is no spoon...
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    t. Lord Foreshadow
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    M-O-O-N, that spells soon!
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Dev6 said:

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

This thread should be renamed "All the vague hints, misleading 'clues', slightly accurate teasers and unfounded rumors you ever wanted about the next Beamdog project, along with as many jokes about gazebos as we can think up while waiting for real news".

Needless to say, I check it regularly for the :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: !

I don't know if the forum allows a thread title big enough to describe everything that has happened in this thread until now...
  • ArizaelArizael Member Posts: 263

@Fardragon @rapsam2003 enough. You're past ever working out whatever points you're trying to make, and wildly off topic. Take it to another thread or PMs.

(EDIT - don't mean to come across as rude or forceful. It's just, that conversation doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I don't mind a good tangent, as long as it goes somewhere interesting.)

Promote @subtledoctor to moderator already. He clearly has the talent, the authority and he is always nearly on. Plus he makes awesome mods.
    LAZERDOG said:

Is that... DARTH SIDIOUS??! :o KotoR 3 confirmed!!! *squeal* *faint*

I always laughed about Half Life confirmed, but KotoR - please don´t. Now I know how it feels, there probably is no game i wish more.
  • MiridorMiridor Member Posts: 90
    Well, now there is a countdown on beamdog.com so it seems something is finally happening :-)
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    God dammit.

That's too soon! I working tomorrow and can't book it off now. :( Maybe I can schedule my break around it... hmmm.

Oh and does anyone want to mine the code in the clock for clues like the ones they had for PST? That'd be great.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    edited November 2017
    WAY TO GO GAMEINFORMER
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    the comment on youtube for the trailer seem to think this vvon't have the expansions. that seems silly as the other ee included them.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    It says it includes all the content from Diamond Edition which would include the expansions.
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    i personally have issues running the original gog version of the game [ got it for free last year] and i don't think i'm alone in this. so this may be one of the fevv times an ee is really needed.
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    It obviously will include the expansions. The only place you can fight a dracolich in NWN like in the trailer is the HotU expansion. And there's pretty obviously a scene from SoU in there as well.

I'd given up hope on NWN:EE ever getting made. If this means a new master server is coming online so multiplayer gets resurrected, then I'll pre-order the hell out of this come tomorrow.