Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Having Sarevok and Balthasar on your side helps IMMENSELY.
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    ...hooray for pagination.

I know exactly the context of that post, @ThacoBell, but even outside of context it's still incredibly helpful information. Even in vanilla, wherein if you reject Sarevok's aid at the start of ToB he kinda... doesn't take it well.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903

If you're looking for lots of extra money and equipment, try out the item duplication trick. You can duplicate gems using a Gem Bag and use the gold to duplicate items via a store. If you get your hands on a Bag of Holding, you can duplicate any item at zero cost, provided you have two copies and the item can fit in the Bag of Holding.

Did you know that this will be finally fixed in 2.5? :)
    That's... disappointing. It's a little-known glitch that few people have had the opportunity to exploit (in fact I'm the only one I've heard of who has actually used it), and I've found it incredibly fun in my solo Legacy of Bhaal mode run.

Are there any other exploits closed in 2.5? I never liked the idea of closing potentially fun exploits--certainly not when they're so obscure.
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    Well the duplication bug of the Bag of Holding / Gem Bag was well known.
    I saw you opened a thread about possible glitches, you should check UserUnfriendly’s guide of 10 years ago or something
    Although much of that appears to be coding errors where multiple peasants were assigned no gender, and several demons were erroneously coded as humanoids.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Wait, I remember this list being much much weirder.
  • ArctodusArctodus Member Posts: 992
    Well, it's a list of an EET install with plenty of mods - if it's the same install you use in your no-reload runs, @semiticgod. It's probably not the most representative install to draw conclusion about the vanilla game.
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,537
    @semiticgod send it to redmine for v2.5: every character needs a proper gender unless having a very good reason (what is mizhena characterised as? /Pandoras Box).
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    BG Rule: never get drunk and go to bed with a stranger
    As of the v2.5 update, the Hardiness option from Wish no longer stacks.
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    Meh, I only Wish to rest, anyways.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    mlnevese said:

lroumen said:

With a newborn in my house, I wish to rest very often

I can barely remember what sleeping for more than 3 hours straight means...
    Welcome to the Navy!

• MiridorMiridor Member Posts: 90
    edited December 2017

I can barely remember what sleeping for more than 3 hours straight means...

Yeah, I know how that feels.

"I just have to make it to Dragon's Eye... I just have to kill Yxunomei... I just have to... Wow - is it really 3 AM now?!"

But as a parent you always have a great excuse when your colleagues ask why you look and act like a zombie at work: "Kids keep me up all night." They are eight and five and MAYBE wake up once a month for two minutes - and then, luckily, you can pause the game :-)