Skip to content

Report text errors and typos here

Comments

• __Q____Q__ Member Posts: 29
    I found another small one in BG2. If you kill the djinni in Ust Natha, the Overseer Handmaiden becomes angry and demands that you pay her 4,000 gp. One of the dialogue options is "4,000! very well, but you are an absolute slave driver."

The "v" should be capitalized. Also, due to the context, I would say the exclamation point should probably be replaced with a question mark or with a "?!"
    AndreaColombohook71JuliusBorisov[Deleted User]
    Here are a few others I noticed in BG2.

When you free Vithal, the imprisoned mage, he asks for your help: "With your aid things, should go smoother." The comma should come after "aid," not "things."

If you sleep with Phaere in Ust Natha while doing the Viconia romance, Viconia says "It seems that you cannot resist the spell that drow female cast." "Drow female" should be plural, so either an "s" should be added to the end of "female" or the word order should be changed to "female drow."

Also, for clarity, the item descriptions for the Girdle of Fortitude and Skull of Death should be tweaked to reflect the fact that the charge abilities can be used once per day so players won't think the abilities can only be used once.

Also, I had a question about BG:EE style. I noticed that Visaj refers to Jarlaxle as "Commander" with a capital "c" several times. In some styles, you would not capitalize a title when it appears on its own (you would only capitalize it when it appears directly before a name). Does anyone know if this is proper BG:EE style?
    AndreaColombo[Deleted User]hook71
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    __Q__ said:

Also, I had a question about BG:EE style. I noticed that Visaj refers to Jarlaxle as "Commander" with a capital "c" several times. In some styles, you would not capitalize a title when it appears on its own (you would only capitalize it when it appears directly before a name). Does anyone know if this is proper BG:EE style?

I'm going by memory here, but in BG:EE we capitalized titles when they were used instead of the person's name. It might be the case for Commander as well, depending on the context.
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
    @AndreaColombo: Thanks! I used to do a lot of freelance writing and I sometimes helped edit stuff for my writer friends, so I notice style choices all the time. I'll never be able to turn my editor brain off even if I wanted to. Do you know if there's an EE style guide somewhere? If so, I'd love to read it.

Once I wrap up my current BG2 game, I plan to play through BG1, SoD, and BG2 again as an evil character. And at some point, I plan on playing through PS:T and IWD. I'd be happy to report any style deviations I find in all the games.
    [Deleted User]AndreaColomboJuliusBorisov
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisov
  • kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367
    Base movement rate of all PC races is 9, not 10.
    BG2EE String references: 66388, 66389, 66409, 70401, 80043, 96064
    Taralash was a hunter renowned for his ability to track down even the fleetest of quarry by foot. Few animals ever escaped once he had them in the sights of his mighty longbow.

STATISTICS:

Equipped abilities:
    – Movement rate increased by 2 (base is 10)

THAC0: +5
    Speed Factor: 3
    Proficiency Type: Longbow
    Type: Two-handed
    Requires:
    6 Strength

Weight: 2
    The magical bowstring of Gond makes even the legendary longbow of Taralash more accurate and powerful.

STATISTICS:

Equipped abilities:

THAC0: +6
    Speed Factor: 2
    Proficiency Type: Longbow
    Type: Two-handed
    Requires:
    6 Strength

Weight: 1
    This amulet grants its wearer fleetness of foot. Not surprisingly, it is popular among fleeing felons, travelers, and cowards.

STATISTICS:

Equipped abilities:

Charge abilities:
    – Improved Haste once per day
    Duration: 23 rounds
    Area of Effect: The user

Weight: 2
    Greater Evasion
    A more powerful version of Evasion, this ability improves Armor Class by 6 and Saving Throws by 3. In addition, Greater Evasion allows the rogue to move so quickly that movement rate is increased by 2 (base is 10) and normal missiles have no chance of striking . Greater Evasion lasts for 5 rounds.

Requires: Evasion
    Worshippers of Shar favor stealth, secrecy, and the cover of darkness. These boots are tailor-made for that mindset, and are obviously linked to Shar in some way. The Night Walkers, as they are called, aren't made from the hide of any known beast, and appear darker than a midnight sky.

While the boots lack any sort of magical aura, they provide the wearer with several benefits. Anyone wearing the Night Walkers moves more quickly, and their movement cannot be restricted. The boots also allow the wearer to hide from sight, enabling quick escape.

STATISTICS:

Equipped abilities:
    – Immunity to Web, Grease, and Entangle

Charge abilities:
    – Shadow Door three times per day
    Duration: 9 rounds

Weight: 3
    Wild mage Nareth Blindeye was a wealthy scholar in the city of Baldur's Gate. Hearing rumors from across the country of Thayan Red Wizards abducting wild mages, Nareth concluded it would be best to face his enemies on his own terms. Before fleeing the city, he infused his travel clothes with strong wild magic. Though it would affect everyone in a given combat, he was more experienced controlling wild surges than his enemies. While effective, the tunic did not save Nareth from capture by the Order of Eight Staves. His current whereabouts are unknown.

STATISTICS:

Charge abilities:
    – Wildzone once per day
    All spells cast within a 30-ft. radius are treated as wild surges for 1 turn (Save vs. Spell negates)

Equipped abilities:
    – Magic Damage Resistance: +25%

Weight: 3

IWDEE String references: 7375, 36097
    These boots have been magically enhanced so that wearer is able to travel at twice the normal speed. They are much prized by those whose profession involves traveling long distances.

STATISTICS:

Equipped abilities:
    – Sets movement rate to 13 (base is 10)

Weight: 4
    Greater Evasion

A more powerful version of Evasion, this ability improves Armor Class by 6 and Saving Throws by 3. In addition, Greater Evasion allows the rogue to move so quickly that movement rate is increased by 2 (base is 10) and normal missiles have no chance of striking . Greater Evasion lasts for 5 rounds.

Requires: Evasion
    [Deleted User]AndreaColomboJuliusBorisovhook71
  • AutocratAutocrat Member Posts: 68
    edited January 2018
    Is this where typos in NWN:EE go as well? I am playing through the OC via Head Start, and there are so many. I'd be happy to report any typos or errors I come across as I play through.

Edit: passing examples:

"Cork it, Daelon! The last thing I need is your problems dumped on me!"
    "Daelon" should be "Daelan"

"And it really is Belmar's work, after all."
    "Belmar" should be "Belman" per StrRefs 12161, 12163, 12164 (I assume "Belman" is the correct spelling since it's present in the most strings).

"At any rate, I don't have to worry about finding stupid Belmar anymore."
    Same as above, "Belmar" should be "Belman".

"This document seems to be official; the wax stamped with what appears to be the official seal of Lord Nasher and the delicately-written script spelling out a friendly endorsement for one 'Hayden, Lord Freidling'. It appears to prove that Mr. Freidling worked as a coachman in Murann for the entire duration of the previous year..."
    "Freidling" should be "Friedling", as per StrRef 12167.

Another issue is how several items seem to date the game to 1373 DR, which conflicts with published sources like The Grand History of the Realms, which dates it to 1372 DR (p. 153).
    Post edited by Autocrat on
    rede9[Deleted User]JuliusBorisovhook71
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    edited January 2018
    12147 - Non-Detection spell has a lot of deceptive paper game reference: Clairaudience, Clairvoyance [?], Locate Object, ESP, crystal balls and ESP medallions. Should it be rendered simplier with only videogame reference?
    AndreaColombo[Deleted User]
  • lujolujo Member Posts: 236
    edited January 2018
    PST:EE

4845 - "Proficiency: Clubs" should be "Proficiency: Hammers".

66386 - "When an opponent is struck with sufficient force, acid is released thru the spongy surface of the mace." should be "When an opponent is struck with sufficient force, acid is released through the spongy surface of the mace."

64678 - "This ring belongs to Arkin, Sheryl's father." should be "This ring belonged to Arkin, Sheryl's father.
    Post edited by lujo on
    rede9AndreaColombo[Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
  • hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
    @lujo - Wikipedia says that "Factions are led by a Factol. Other high-ranking faction members are called Factors, and mid-level faction members are called Factotums."
    lujo[Deleted User]Autocrat
    Weird. I must have got confused by another dialogue then, which means that there's an error elsewhere.
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    __Q__ said:

@AndreaColombo: Do you know if there's an EE style guide somewhere? If so, I'd love to read it.

Hi @__Q__ ,

while not exactly a style guide, there were a few guidelines @Jalily and I abode by back in the day when we proofread the game's text. They had been agreed upon with Dave Gross, then writer for BG:EE. From a January 2013 PM straight outta my dusty archive:
    • All monsters' names are lowercase at all times, because they are common nouns. Just like "house", "dog", and "human", so are "drow", "orc" and "goblin". They still get to be capitalized in tooltips for aesthetical reasons.
    • All classes', kits', and spells' names are lowercase when used as common nouns in dialog, and capitalized when used as game mechanics in descriptions. All other game mechanics found in descriptions, such as Saving Throws, are also capitalized. I've been capitalizing "Save" when used as a synonym to "Saving Throw", but left it lowercase when used as a verb.
    • Questions always end with a question mark, no exceptions. The original text had several questions that ended with a period; if more are left, they should be fixed.
    • After colons, a capital letter is used if the following sentence can stand on its own; otherwise, a lowercase letter ensues. Lists always start with a lowercase letter after a colon.
    • Em-dashes (Alt+0151) can and should be used instead of double-hyphens (--).
    • No double spaces, ever—under any circumstances.
    • Ellipsis are preceeded by no space, and followed by one space in all circumstances. Instances of a period followed by an ellipsis are possible (thus resulting in four dots in a row).
    • Oxford comma applies.
    • American spelling and punctuation apply.
    • May is permission, might is possibility.
    • "Different than" is not correct; "different from" is.
    • "As yet" and "as of yet" are ungrammatical aberrations and won't find a place in the game text.
    Other than the above, we carefully avoided using "I" as an object and (ab)using "myself" instead of "me", and we capitalized titles when used instead of the person's name.
    hook71__Q__[Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
    edited January 2018
    AndreaColomboAutocrat
    43238 - "The factol Sandoz" should be "The factor Sandoz". This dialogue got me confused about what "factol" and "factor" mean in the setting.

46674 - "Special: Causes Confusion" should be "Invokes: "Confusion""

46643 - "Special:
    "Copper Blessing"
    Grants Experience Points When Invoked"

should be:

"Invokes: "Copper Blessing"
    Grants Experience Points When Invoked"

50842 - "Special: Temporary
    +15% Resistance to Fire
    +15% Resistance to Magical Fire"

should be:

"Invokes:
    +15% Resistance to Fire
    +15% Resistance to Magical Fire"

64416 - "Special:
    Grants Experience Points when invoked
    Increases Regeneration Rate when worn
    Usable only by the Nameless One"

should be:

"Invokes:
    Grants Experience Points when invoked
    Special:
    Increases Regeneration Rate"

30599 - "This tattoo is a minor ward..." should be "This tattoo is a major ward..."

50844 - "TATTOO OF THE SKULL
    Special: Temporary
    +1 Save vs. Paralyzation
    +1 to Luck
    Special: Equipped
    +1 to Charisma
    -1 to Wisdom
    Weight: 0
    Usable only by Nameless One"

should be

"TATTOO OF THE SKULL
    Special:
    +1 to Charisma
    -1 to Wisdom
    Invokes:
    +1 Save vs. Paralyzation
    +1 to Luck
    Usable only by Nameless One"
    AndreaColomboJuliusBorisov[Deleted User]hook71
    edited January 2018
    51069 - This is the description for the spell "Shroud of shadows": "When this spell is cast, a targeting cursor appears, and the player may select any target within touch range. The recipient of this spell gains the following abilities: +3 to AC, +10% to Stealth, and targets have a -1 penalty to hit the caster."

I'm not sure how the spell works exactly, but I think it's supposed to be "enemies have a -1 penalty to hit the target" instead.
    AndreaColombo[Deleted User]
    edited January 2018
    BG1 25670 - "Familiar can also cast Blur " misses in BG2 4437, besides in BG2 72765 should become: "Familiar can also cast Blur and Ghost Armor"
    AndreaColombo
    edited January 2018
    Here's more stuff I found in BG2.

The Talisman of the Hearthfire description says: "Gripping this talisman tightly, the user is immediately whisked away to predefined location." This should say "a predefined location." Also, the first part of the sentence (everything before the comma) doesn't agree with the rest of the sentence. It should say something like "When this talisman is gripped tightly."

Viconia, during romance dialogue: "Is it— Is it time to awaken already?" There shouldn't be a space after the em dash. Also, the "I" after the em dash should be lowercase.

The History of Halruaa book:

- "The first wizards came in unique flying ships invented by the Netherese, and found a beautiful and rich country settled only by shepherds and large herds of aurochs and wild rothe." The comma after "Netherese" shouldn't be there since what comes after isn't a complete sentence.

- "Since then, Halruaa has been at peace (they have had no declared wars)." Should be "it has had no declared wars" (country names are singular).

The Club description says: "Anyone can find a good stout piece of wood and swing it; hence the club's widespread use." There should be a comma after "good." Also, the semicolon should be a comma since what comes after isn't a complete sentence.

You can respond to Faldorn: "Cernd would know what has changed here, and why you rule as you do." The comma after "here" shouldn't be there since what comes after isn't a complete sentence.

Response to Cernd: "I spoke with Faldorn, a Shadow Druid. She awaits challenge from another druid." This should say "a challenge."

Master Vherthan says: "I stand as challenge master, and all that seek ascension in the druidic order can come to me." "That" should be "who."

Itona says: "but we have it on record that that Adratha had no relatives, and said so often." The comma after "relatives" shouldn't be there since what comes after isn't a complete sentence.

Lord Logan's Guard says: "I hope everything is well with you?" The question mark should be a period.

Smaeluv Orcslicer says: "That be a good jest, Mencar my friend." There should be a comma after "Mencar."

Mencar Pebblecrusher says: "Blasted right I must!" I think there should be a comma after "right."

Debutante Alicia in the Mithrest Inn says: "How dare you approach a debutante, beggar!" The exclamation point should be a question mark or a "?!"

While talking to Radeel in Waukeen's Promenade, Minsc has some dialogue with a few small errors:

- "I will give your troubles the one-two boot-stomp of goodness!" I don't think "boot-stomp" should be hyphenated.

- "Boo knows everything, and is ever so willing to help others." The comma after "everything" shouldn't be there since what comes after isn't a complete sentence.

- "Such greatness, packed into a small furry bundle of goodness." There should be a comma after "small."

Lady Ophal in Waukeen's Promenade says: "(Well you don't think they're Amnian, do you, sweet?" There should be a comma after "Well."

Lord Ophal in Waukeen's Promenade says: "(Well then, why am I speaking to them?)" There should be a comma after "Well."

Town Crier: "check with me everyday for the true book lowdown on highborn and the skinny on the fat!" I think "true book" should be hyphenated.

Rania in the Temple of Lathander says (during the Cleric Stronghold Quest): "Excuse me? I... I seek the guidance and wisdom of the clergy." The question mark should be a period.

Mazzy says (in the Copper Coronet): "I come to duel with the ogre, Gorf." The comma shouldn't be there since Gorf isn't the only ogre in the game.

The description of Festule the Alchemist's Potion says: "The small handwritten label warns against feeding it to anything other than an ogre, as the taste has been perfectly designed to appeal to said race." There should be a comma after "small."

You can respond to Bunkin (in the Copper Coronet): "We want you to drug Gorf so that he won't pummel our little friend Mazzy." I think there should be a comma after "friend."

You can also respond to Bunkin: "He's a big stupid oaf." There should be a comma after "big."

You can respond to Travin (in the Slums): "I think you are the one that has done something to bother me." "That" should be "who."

If you have Yoshimo's heart, you can response to a Priest of Ilmater: "I have a strange request... brother. I have the heart of a man that died in shame." "That" should be "who."

You can also say to the Priest of Ilmater: "Yoshimo, a friend that was forced into treachery." "That" should be "who."

You can respond to Bodhi: "I was not the one that fled our last encounter, Bodhi." "Was" should be "am" and "that" should be "who."

Minsc, responding to a Tavern Patron in the Copper Coronet, says: "Such friendly froth sometimes make me dizzy, but I thank you for the offer." It should say "makes."

You can respond to Lord Jierdan (in the Copper Coronet): "That is an astounding sum for simple monster-hunting." I don't think "monster-hunting" needs to be hyphenated.

I noticed that "Lord" and "Lady" are almost always capitalized when used in the phrases "my Lord" and "my Lady." But I noticed a few conversations in the Copper Coronet where it wasn't capitalized"

- Madam Nin: "This is Cominda, and she will accompany you to your room, my lord."

- Madam Nin: "This is Jenthan, and he will accompany you to your room, my lady."

- Cominda: "I will show you to your room, my lord."

- Cominda: "I hope your room pleases you, my lord."

- Cominda: "As you wish, my lord. I am sorry to disappoint."

- Cominda: "As you wish, my lord. I hope my companionship will please you."

- Cominda: "As I am sure my lord is aware, I am but a simple slave assigned the task of bringing please to others."

- Cominda: "I doubt you can do anything, my lord."

- Cominda: "Did you still wish to spend the evening here, my lord?"

- Cominda: "There should not be a problem with that, my lord."

- Cominda: "Oh... I see. Of course, my lord."

- Cominda: "Of course, my lord. I expect nothing more."

- Cominda: "Farewell, my lord. Thank you for your kindness."

- Jenthan: "I will you you to your room, my lady."

- Jenthan: "I hope your room pleases you, my lady."

- Jenthan: "As you wish, my lady. I am sorry to disappoint."

- Jenthan: "As you wish, my lady. I hope my companionship will please you."

- Jenthan: "As I am sure my lady is aware, I am but a simple slave assigned the task of bringing please to others."

- Jenthan: "I doubt you can do anything, my lady."

- Jenthan: "Did you still wish to spend the evening here, my lady?"

- Jenthan: "There should not be a problem with that, my lady."

- Jenthan: "Oh... I see. Of course, my lady."

- Jenthan: "Of course, my lady. I expect nothing more."

- Jenthan: "Farewell, my lady. Thank you for your kindness."

Tiana, in the Copper Coronet, says: "Let me into these "back rooms"!" The exclamation point should be inside the quotation marks.

The Sleeping Dwarf in the Copper Coronet says: "Zzzzz *snort*..." This is really nitpicky, but I think the ellipsis should be moved so it comes after "Zzzzz." The snort has asterisks, so it doesn't need punctuation, but the "Zzzzz" doesn't.

The Beastmaster (in the Copper Coronet) says: "I don't recognize you?" The question mark should be a period or exclamation point.

You can respond to the Girl in the Slaver Stockade: "Well, here is 100 gold pieces, child." It should say "are."

The Slaver Wizard (in the Slaver Stockade) says: "You're not soldiers of Amn... This changes things." Every time I've seen a sentence following an ellipsis, the first word hasn't been capitalized. I'm not a big fan of this convention, but it should be applied consistently. So "This" shouldn't be capitalized.

The Lilarcor description says: "Lawrence Lilorcor was well-known." "Well-known" shouldn't be hyphenated.

The Lilarcor description also says: "That might have been the end of it, but Lilarcor, not really knowing what a treant was in the first, didn't realize the truth." It should say "first place."

Quallo says: "I can't remember... Gods!" "Gods" shouldn't be capitalized since it follows an ellipsis.

The Kondar +1 description says: "Rumors persist that he paid a fearsome price for this blade, but with it he revealed the true identities of those that sought to betray him." "That" should be "who."
    Post edited by __Q__ on
    AndreaColomborede9JuliusBorisovhook71
    edited January 2018

48826 - The "TATTOO OF TRIST" it's supposed to be "TATTOO OF TRIST'S SAVIOR". (It's name, 6265 even says so)

46667 - "Invokes: "Bless"" is supposed to be "Invokes: "Blessing""

51299 - "Bless grants" is supposed to be "Blessing grants"
    AndreaColomboJuliusBorisovhook71
  • AutocratAutocrat Member Posts: 68
    edited January 2018
    NWN:EE

"Llork" should be "Llorkh" for all of these:

"I found it in a small town called Llork, but then..."

"As I said, I found the chalice in the merchant town of Llork."

----

"1373" should be "1372" for all of these, as per the in-game journal. Also, references to "early in" are iffy, since the game begins in "month 6" (June).

"He forged it early in 1373 DR"

"He forged it late in 1373 DR"

"He forged it early in the year 1373 DR"

"He forged it late in the year 1373 DR"

"He forged it late in the year 1373 DR"

----

"Sythsillis" should be "Sythillis".

"We wanted to do the same as Sythsillis down in Amn!"
    Post edited by Autocrat on
    JuliusBorisov[Deleted User]hook71
    edited January 2018
    I do not understand Protection from Fire/Cold spells.
    What does it mean complete protection from normal damage (torches; snow) and partial protection from magical damage?
    Are there normal fire/cold damages in the game (arrows; explosive potions)?
    Post edited by rede9 on
    rede9 said:

What does it mean complete protection from normal damage (torches; snow) and partial protection from magical damage?
    Are there normal fire/cold damage in the game (arrows; explosive potions)?

It's all fluff from PnP, it means nothing in-game. The last sentence is the only thing that really matters: "The recipient has all damage sustained by fire or cold reduced by 50%."

Magic Fire and Magic Cold damage types exist in the engine, but are unused.
    kjeron said:

rede9 said:

Are there normal fire/cold damage in the game (arrows; explosive potions)?

It's all fluff from PnP, it means nothing in-game. The last sentence is the only thing that really matters: "The recipient has all damage sustained by fire or cold reduced by 50%."

Magic Fire and Magic Cold damage types exist in the engine, but are unused.
    No, in this case it is the first sentence the only which really matters: protection from fire gives resistance from fire 100% and resistance from magic fire 50% that means invulnerability to all fire damage of the game!

Do you see how deceptive are PnP references? Would to erase all of them be unholy?

50089 - should be: ~A MAGIC ITEM!

It's something, but Baator be damned if you can figure out what. It does radiate magic however.~
    50088 - should be "A GOODY!

It looks like a small stone rod of some sort. Interesting, but useless."
    50090 - should be: "A CLUE!

This cryptic piece of parchment simply states:

"You now have a better understanding of what is going on.""
    50091 - should be "BAG OF COINS

A small bag filled with some strange coins. The coins have unusual pictures and writing on them. They don't appear to be of any value."
    [Deleted User]AndreaColombo
    rede9 said:

No, in this case it is the first sentence the only which really matters: protection from fire gives resistance from fire 100% and resistance from magic fire 50% that means invulnerability to all fire damage of the game!

Do you see how deceptive are PnP references? Would to erase all of them be unholy?

Different spells (Resist Fire/Cold, Protection from Fire, Protection from Cold), same result - only one meaningful sentence in each.

Many IWDEE spells are as you would prefer. No fluff, just direct results:
    "This spell sets the target's Fire Resistance to 80%."
    That's the whole description.

Personally, I would rather have both, but with a clear distinction of which is which.

Protection From Fire
    (Abjuration)

Level: 3
    Range: Touch
    Duration: 1 turn/level
    Casting Time: 3
    Area of Effect: 1 creature
    Saving Throw: None

When the spell is cast, it confers complete invulnerability to normal fires (torches, bonfires, oil fires, and the like) and to exposure to magical fires (fiery dragon breath, hell hound or pyrohydra breath, spells such as Burning Hands, Fireball, Fire Seeds, Fire Storm, Flame Strike, Meteor Swarm, and so on), absorbing 50% of all the damage dealt by such magical sources.

Sets target creatures Fire Resistance to 100%.
    Increases target creatures Magic Fire Resistance by 50%.

edited January 2018
    kjeron said:

Protection From Fire
    (Abjuration)

Level: 3
    Range: Touch
    Duration: 1 turn/level
    Casting Time: 3
    Area of Effect: 1 creature
    Saving Throw: None

When the spell is cast, it confers complete invulnerability to normal fires (torches, bonfires, oil fires, and the like) and to exposure to magical fires (fiery dragon breath, hell hound or pyrohydra breath, spells such as Burning Hands, Fireball, Fire Seeds, Fire Storm, Flame Strike, Meteor Swarm, and so on), absorbing 50% of all the damage dealt by such magical sources.

Sets target creatures Fire Resistance to 100%.
    Increases target creatures Magic Fire Resistance by 50%.

You see, this is completely deceptive!
    It seems invulnerability to Oil of Fiery Burning and resistance to all the other fire damages of the game. This description lies at all.

52070 - Is usable only by Nameless One but it's missing that in the descripion. Should be: "ROD OF MODRON MIGHT
    Special: Summons 1-3 Modron Constructs
    Weight: 5
    Usable only by Nameless One

This magical rod allows the user to summon Modron constructs to do battle with his enemies. From one to three constructs are summoned. The constructs will fight fearlessly to the death."
    hook71[Deleted User]AndreaColombo

52837- "Bless" should be "Blessing"

48846 - "Bless grants" should be "Blessing grants"

51299 - "Bless grants" should be "Blessing grants"

48848 - "The opposite of Bless" should be "The opposite of Blessing"

51301 - "The opposite of Bless" should be "The opposite of Blessing"
    [Deleted User]AndreaColombohook71
    edited January 2018
    AndreaColombohook71
    edited January 2018
    PST: EE

51329 - Has the line "This spell can only be used outdoors." That line needs to be deleted, because it's pure misinformation. The spell very much can be used "indoors" in-game, enemies will certainly do so, and all that line does is mislead the players into not using/preparing a rather important and useful priest spell.
    [Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.