Skip to content

NWN EE versus NWN2

13»

Comments

• AncarionAncarion Member Posts: 155
    It's really disheartening to see such dismissive and judgmental comments about NWN, Beaamdog, and this entire community from someone who has otherwise had a pretty good reputation around here. Is there really anything constructive about this thread at all?
  • LiluraLilura Member Posts: 148
    edited January 2018
    How cute: the rabble of Beamdog butterflies is against me for pointing out a few positives about Electron. This is unsurprising in an echo chamber such as the Beamdog forums.

It is also unsurpising that a few custom content creators would jump on the bandwagon to erect strawmen, mispresent my viewpoint, suggest that I am anti-Aurora/-EE, and pretend to speak for the community with the weaselly "we" and "us": you really are a petty and predictable lot when you gather together in a crowd.

Thus, there is no point micro-quoting and responding to each and every falsity, some of which stem from personal grievances of the past.

I find it amusing that one guy puffed himself up by listing some of his "achievements" which neither concern Aurora or Electron, though.

@voidofopinion You don't know what my "top 5 videogames" are because I have never listed them. Again, reading comprehension.

Also, the lowly position of "community representative" held by you hardly qualifies you as an authority. See, the thing is: I have articles that prove my knowledge whereas you have a single rant about what pissed you off about Electron, posted a decade ago.

Again, you really are a petty lot. But keep parroting the same opinion as one another; it's in your nature to dwell in an echo chamber.
  • JFKJFK Member Posts: 214
    edited January 2018
    Meh. I edited my post because I realized it would only continue what has become a pointless thread.

-JFK
  • LiluraLilura Member Posts: 148
    By the way, I didn't catch the moderator warning on the previous page. Ban me if you want, I don't care.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    So I'm going to try some modules, specifically swordflight and maybe try a PW or two. I'm going to see if they can persuade my opinion of NWN1. I will say though the game would be just better outright (for me) with full party control, but I see that, among other things, has been debated quite fiercely.
This discussion has been closed.