Skip to content

Request Modfile for Android BGEE

Comments

• XhoblaimXhoblaim Member Posts: 446
    edited April 2018
    Yeah its a fail on the store guy.
    Nobody there but dem shadowz...
    Think i have too many mods? The Bion imp is there..
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Not sure how, we are using the same modfile. Maybe there was a problem with the installation. Try uninstall the mod and reinstalling.

Are you using a previously saved game? If so, had you been in the area before? That could be a problem.

Gus
    edited April 2018
    Yeah ive reinstalled and started a new game amd no one is there. Would it be possible for you to do the mod by itself? Im getting a strong feeling that my mods are conflicting somehow. Also, is the merchant supposed to be there after some story progression or as soon as you hit town? Ill track this guy down if i have to! Lol
    But if he doesnt work, maybe this will...
    I found a mod that seems epic..mainly due to its size. Its called Shadow magic v1.4
    I woulda posted but its too big. Since i cant get the volcano guy to show, mind droppin those mods and put this one? If it dont work, nvm..
    Slowly my dreams are being shattered..
    edited April 2018
    @Xhoblaim, will try with Shadow Magic.

I am interested as to why I can see Mr Merchant and you can't (using same modfile). Is there any chance you could upload your saved game? Actually two, one before you get to the area and one sitting at the temple.

When I tested, I had used a previously saved game, had just been released from my cage in the dungeon, and had not reached the area yet. There weren't any quests to do as I 'moved to' the area and CTRL-J'd down to the temple.

I could do the mod by itself but you would then be missing out on the rest, unless it is for testing purposes.

Gus

Edit: To dampen spirits even further, Shadow Magic is only for 2.x games...
    Post edited by Gusinda on
    Xhoblaim
    edited April 2018
    Hi @Xhoblaim, I have redone the mods in a different order and picked up a mistake in the first batch where by Humans couldn't dual class. Delete the old one and give this a bash.

Gus

Edit:
    Mr Merchant is located here:

Xhoblaim
    edited April 2018
    Awesome will try this. Yeah it was for testing, i figure if it works on its own, then theres a conflict somewhere.

Cant upload the saves...says file is not allowed O_o;
    I knew it man! it was a mod conflict. Everything is good to go, tyvm! Whatever you did, fixed it.
    Found some other goodies, hope they work for droiders. From the avatars i just want the male stuff and anything not associated with hair...i fear it might cause a conflict. If it goes smooth, most of my avatars will be custom :smiley: (all thanks to you ofcourse). I hope the kits work as theres a big need for new classes, my biggest heartbreak is the Wizard Slayer (the name alone is EPIC). Its not what i expected and that goes for most of the classes. What classes do you enjoy? Do you use custom classes?
    edited April 2018
    @Xhoblaim, good to hear. I enjoy Rogue classes most of all and don't mind those that come with the game. I haven't yet played many of the modded classes available in the forum, although I have kept my eye on a couple and am eager to try when time is available; those from Might & Guile and some of Raduziel's kits. I have tweaked some classes using EEKeeper to RP CHARNAMEs the way that I would see them.

If you are looking at other classes, you could try NPC_EE which allows you to change the class of NPCs in game as well as Multiclasss into a kit.

Gus

Edit: Forgot to mention... If you want to upload a saved game, you need to zip the saved game folder, then upload. Try long pressing on the saved game folder and accessing the context menu (maybe three dots, depending on your file manager). There should be an option to Zip or archive or something like that.
    Xhoblaim
    Bingo, got it! Thats cool man, i became a rouge fan due to mages sucking so bad to start. Rouges are so versatile its crazy. i gotta say yho, the shadowdancer is pretty op lol. Did a playthru with one it was EEEEEEEZZ, but the assassin is my fav :smile: Did any of those other files i sent work? Attached is my saves..
    ya know i was thinkin, would it be possible for you to edit one of my chars and put the scroll of SD on them? Or will it disappear? I was thinkin of a loop hole to this dragon issue..
    edited April 2018
    @Xhoblaim, haven't had a chance to look at the files yet but I have added a couple of scrolls to this saved game. You should be able to export the char and import them to hand over the scrolls to someone else for a new game...

Currently working on building a character, that takes on the traits of my dog, called Sasha daSmasha. She is a Halfling Thief/Wildmage with a Beserker nature... Her weapons of choice being lumps of firewood/trees Clubs/Staff and Balls Sling. Able to rip through almost anything in a short time and never gives up. If she finds a weak spot, she will work at it until destroyed.

Gus

Edit: Forgot about claws, daggers are in as well...
    Post edited by Gusinda on
    Xhoblaim
    edited April 2018
    Wow that char sounds awesome! I was workin on this char theme for a while but stopped cause i get too excited and dnt have the means to make it: Shadow Druid - Spider queen. The idea was she is supposed to be a fallen druid (still workin on her story) that was exiled. Her shapshift abilities would be like a werewolf (one form type, 2 tiers) but Spidey like in nature. her form would have a couple innate abilities that can be used while changed, like being able to summon those tiny spiders when u kill a drow in BP2. Much more ofcourse... but you can see how quickly i got carried away lol. She would be alot of work.. her purpose, like most villians, destroy everything (that isnt natural).
    Thanks for the saves btw!!

Crapola, didnt work...which is weird cuz i have the same mod (summon drg). So i should be able to see the scroll description. The scroll looks like the gate spell, but summons the hakeshar ghost thingy lol.
    edited April 2018
    @Xhoblaim, the scroll is described as Summon Hakeshar, but give it a go, it should summon the Dragon instead. I just cast it using your saved game and the dragon appeared.

I like the idea of the char. A drow like Druid. Hmmm, give her web as an inate ability and yes, one could get carried away...
    Xhoblaim
    edited April 2018
    Yea man you get the idea, class would be unique and bad@$$.
    When i use the summon it gives me the ghost.. You have no idea how hard i laughed when i first cast the spell, expecting a huge dragon..but instead i got this lil transparent wiggly...thing lmao.i have a feeling the mod may not be in the pack or is in conflict somewhere, bleh. My staffs dnt shoot anymore either, msfm fails me! Lol.
    Why cant life jus be easy lol.

Man we should put together like 2-3 unique chars. Then work out a good backstory. But thats up to you if you gotz the time, cuz you would be the legs in this operation lol.i had one for a ninja and a samurai but i think it would be easier to jus create him on PC like the shadow druid. One of the files i sent earlier changes thief avatars into ninjas.. But all thieves changing like that seems troublesome lol. And ive seen a kit for samurais...but it seemed too good to be true..plus...theres no samurai-looking gear.. So i scrapped that idea. (A samurai in platemail...ew)
    Gusinda
    @Xhoblaim, of the other mods, only the following avatars have been installed:
    Male Half-Orc Paperdoll
    Male Human Barbarian Avatars
    Male Human Mage Avatars
    Ninja Avatars (replaces Male Monk)
    Male Vampire Avatars

The Geomantic Sorcerer could only be applied via console and appears to be original only. Both the PaleMaster and Ravager appears to only support BGEE (spells only up to 6th level).

I have also reapplied the Summon Dragon. If this still doesn't work, grab hold of the mod itself and unpack as it is a copy into the override folder only.

It is interesting what you say about MSFM. It was the last mod to be installed and should have overridden everything else. I gave it a try with your saved game (had to recharge some of the items) and it worked no probs.

Anyway, give the new one a bash and see what happens. The Avatar mod is now the last.

These days I only play when I get the time and that is not a constant where I can dedicate a particular time to get online... Sorry.

Gus
    Xhoblaim
    edited April 2018
    @Xhoblaim, found an update for the Palemaster, so will see if that is good. Should be...

Gus

Edit: Installed and tested. Created Palemaster and seems to work well. This mod includes all of the others as well.
    Xhoblaim
    Thank you for the mods brother, i figured you would be busy lol. No biggies, if i manage to make the chars before i get a PC ill be sure to share them with you. I also looked into those mods you spoke of, might & guile sounds good man.i Havent looked at the other just yet. Ill keep an eye on those as they sound pretty cool.
    Thanks again man.
    Gusinda
    edited April 2018
    Yo Gus i have a huge favor to ask (as if i havent ask for alot already), ive attached a save with some characters in it and was wondering if you could edit them for me? Its because the dragon summon cant be put in the spellbook. Once you do, the spell reverts back to normal. The second thing was seeing if it was possible to gi e the ranger character a shapeshift ability that lets her change into Guenhyvar the panther, with werewolf stats. My ranger is a beastmaster and for char devolpment this ability would be greatly needed (and appreciated). Doin a rp playthru with a bud of mine and he mentioned the idea, so i told him id run it across ya.
    Oh yeah, if you can, give them the UAI thing.. If you dont have time its ok. I know your busy.
    Post edited by Xhoblaim on
    Hi @Xhoblaim, I am not a modder by any consideration, more of a hacker... but I gave it a go so lets see if it works!

The Summon Dragon Spell has placed in spell books - (Level 2 spell). You just need to have the crew rest for them to show up.

The UAI effect has been placed in. If your not aware, it doesn't allow you to select proficiencies, still based on class, but you can use the weapon/armour etc...

Shapeshift. I wasn't able to give the Ranger the Werewolf Shapeshift ability (not sure why but I will have a look at that later), so I gave her the Shapeshift Wolf ability. When changed, the wolf will look like Guenhwyvar and have the attack features of the Werewolf (I hope...). This requires the two attached files to be placed into the override folder. Be aware that while these two files are there, any shapechange to wolf will bring up Guenhwyvar, and if you ever meet Guenhwyvar in the wild/fight etc, the big cat will have the abilities that you will have when shapechanged. So make sure you take them out when not needed. Also, prior to putting them in, just have a look to make sure they don't already exist (I think you will find that WOLFM.ITM exists). If they do, back them up so you can put them back when you remove these ones!

I haven't yet done the other mod as it wasn't there earlier, so I shall put it on tomorrow.

Hopefully, it all works as expected. Let me know how it is.
    Gus
    Xhoblaim
    edited April 2018
    HOOOOOLY @$!#!! This is friggin awesome! Muwahahaha feeeel the power!
    Thanks alot man. Words cant express how awesome this is! Thank you.

I cant wait to see those classes now omg. I got 1 more...plz just 1 more lol.
    The char black widow in the save..if you can make these changes you will become a god of Amn lmao...seriously tho hahaha. Ok check this out:
    Class: Assassin/Shapeshifter (Shadow Druid)
    ABILITIES: Shapechange - Huge Spider (like the ranger)
    Summon Spider's - (like the spell but 2 at a time instead)
    Summon Spider Hatchlings - Mini Spider's (like the ones the drow release when killed in BP2, x3 lings). Color them black if you can...muwahahaha!
    Web - Ofcourse!
    Acid Missles - Magic Missles that are green and cause poison dmg as well.

SPELLS: must-haves in the SB.
    Summon Dragon - Black but looks like the red one (if possible, spell is just for fun)
    Area Poison Spell - kinda like the death spell. But does good poison dmg and poisons as well.
    UAI - Not needed, gets it in HLA anyway.
    Teleport Spell - like the spiders do.
    Last spell, the BFG, the big cahouna, SHADOW WRATH! (Insert doom music).
    This spell will look like the purple smite spell but hit hard like the lvl 9 spell Dragon Breath (mage spell).
    Assassin skills jus progress like normal, maybe some nerf to proficiencys.
    Backstab should work when in spider form (if possible).
    Restrict druid HLAs - Only allow the Storm spell (red lightning), increase dmg a lil.
    Replace them with more thief HLAs like the shadowdancers shadow walk etc.
    Restrict Assassin HLAs - remove traps, evasion abilities, and potion/scroll making.

Since you are more seasoned in this game than I, I shall leave it up to you how to balance the stats (Hate rollin for points lol). Excuse me if i got carried away! But i had to get it out somewhere haha. This idea has been buggin my brain for a while now.
    Thanks again for all your help.

edited April 2018
    Oh my, i just noticed the ranger hide ability and spells have been disabled lol. The shapechange works perfect..thanks alot man!
    I wanted to ask if you could remove the the cosmetic changes of the pack that had the ninja and barbarian changes?..they suck lmao. Was fun for like 2 seconds then i facepalmed haha.
    edited April 2018
    I need this baaad. So many class restrictions it makes my head hurt. I wanna be able to make a elf wiz slayer that can dual class lol.
    Thanks @Xhoblaim. The kitmod for the Shadow Druid is quite a bit beyond my skill level. This requires some structured programming and, although I have dappled, I don't have the right knowledge of WeiDU to make the jump...

Unfortunately, the Dual to Kit mod is a 2.x mod only...

If you are looking at other classes, you could try NPC_EE which allows you to change the class of NPCs in game as well as Multiclasss into a kit. It may well allow you to change as well. Will have a look.

I will have a look at the Ranger to see what is happening.

Gus

edited April 2018
    Aha! So apparently the fixes im lookin for are in the bg2fixpack... But dunno if it will fly with the EEs. Has a section "optional but cool" and has a few goodies including the dual class mod. Not sure if the components can be installed separately. hope so, the wiz slayer stuff sounds good.

I also came across some other stuff that im not sure works for EEs but sounds pretty cool. Mainly class kits. They descriptions say they are compatible.
    Dangit, clicked the wrong file.. Now might&guile is back up again lol. Disregard that haha.

I wanted to ask you if you have heard of this priest of selune kit thats give clerics the shapeshift ability? I was reading a forum about it and it sounds amazing, but all links i find seem to be dead. Apparently it was mixed into the divine remix mod below. But will have to look n see.
    Hi @Xhoblaim, attached is a new version of the modfile. It contains all of the mods previously requested (less the avatars to be removed) as well as Might & Guile and Divine Remix (focussing on kits). Not all of the Cleric kits in Divine Remix could be installed so I removed the one where you had to be an elf or half-elf.

BG2Fixpack does work for BG2EE but which components would you like?

Refinements appears to be BG2 original. Not sure what you wanted from Scales of Balance, so left that out for the moment.

I found the shapeshifting Priest of Selune (it is called The Silver Fur of Selune - a Werewolf_Priest Kit v1.2) but it doesn't work under the EE. Tried installation but you can't select it.

Tried the ranger as well (using both the old and new modfiles) and had no problems casting spells or using the hide ability. Does the problem happen all the time?

Gus
    Xhoblaim
    edited April 2018
    Thanks man! Sucks that alot of these mods are outdated. Especially the silver fur kit, just sound so awawesome. From the fixpack i jus wanted the dual class restriction remover and the wizard slayer setup. From scales of balance, i was gonna test the whole thing.. See how it works.

So far it just crashes at start up (doesnt even make it to beamdog logo). Now im sure the avatars&geosorc pack has to go lol. Just hope nothing else is butting heads in there.the pack that gives rangers the hooded look is good.

The ranger only seemed to be disabled with hide and spells, i think it may have happened when she got edited. After the edit is when this occured. Problem is i saved her char like that not realizing she was disabled lol. She is also disabled in the save. So no recovery for me haha.
    edited April 2018
    I just went through the readme on SoB pack.
    Heres the goodies i need from that:
    Component 122 - weapon proficiency overhaul
    Component 124-- fighting style overhaul
    Component 102- functional weapon tweaks
    That should do it for that.

Also, i cant remember if the evil kits pack worked or not. So her it is again along with some others i gathered from the forums. :smiley:

Note: I forgot to rename the last zip. Its a class kit.
    edited April 2018
    The last of my requests (wipes sweat from forehead). I dont really see anything else worth messin with. Now i can focus on characters lol.

Oh yea, my staves of magi still dnt shoot. If its a conflict, leave it out. Also, not sure if its because of the panther mod but, i had cast the shapeshift Spell with my mage and went thru the forms. When i got to the werewolf, after the change, i couldnt walk straight. Like i tap to walk and would just wander around or didnt move at all (kinda like when turning into the earth elemental). Not sure if you can remedy this (and dnt really care too much since i dnt play a shapeshifter, well at least not till i can change the wolf form color :smiley: ) but would be nice to have fixed.

Now that there are alot of mods, finding the best install order is the next hump. I hope there are as few problems as possible lol (only encountered a couple so far).

Thanks for your generosity and giving time to mod my game. Its truly appreciated, and again thank you.
    @Xhoblaim, for the game crashing on startup, make sure the modfile downloaded in not still in the folder after unpacking. It is a common error and confuses the game.

For the werewolf problem. Not sure why this would occur. Apart from Tweaks Anthology, I don't think the other mods touch this. I wil lhave a look.

Staves. It could be that with a lot of mods, somew might conflict based on order installed or they just require the same file/parts of the file. Having said that, I have tried on both PC and Android device and the staves shoot no probs. Which staff are you using that isn't shooting.

New kits. We have tried the evil_kits and both weren't suitable (although we did get the update for the Palemaster). We just need to look at how many kits are being attached to the main class. I think it is a maximum of nine kits (Clerics are already full so any more of these and we need to start deleting some) per class.

No probs with modding the game. You have introduced me to some mods that I never new (like the Spellshaper) about and some that I thought wouldn't work.

Gus
    Xhoblaim
    Ah ok, i figured i already tried the evil kits, couldnt remember lol. As for the wolf issue, thank you. My apologies on the excessive kits, didnt realize i was adding so many haha.

The installation is good but there must be something off, did a fresh install along with deleting any files that shouldnt be and still a death start.
    Gusinda
    Yo i just did another test of things and i think i know whats causing the crash. All the kits installed with the pack that added a bunch of cleric kits doesnt work. Not compatible i guess.. They are all the same name as the last class on the list (last true bg class) and are greyed out. So i guess we can dump that one lol.
    Gusinda