Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Sword Coast Stratagems is now available for BG:EE and BGII:EE

DavidWDavidW Member Posts: 729
edited January 2015 in General Modding
The newest version of my mod "Sword Coast Stratagems", version 25, is now out and ought to be a bit improvement on previous versions for BG:EE in terms of stability and ease of install. It should be compatible with version 1.2 of BG:EE and (with any luck) with BG2:EE when it comes out later this week. The new version fixes a host of bugs large and small (though mostly not with BG:EE, as it happens) and (with some trepidation) I'm declaring it non-beta, though realistically it's still beta for BG2:EE.

You can download it from http://www.gibberlings3.net/scs

Edit: after two fast updates in response to problems identified with BG2:EE installs, we're now on v27. I've had to disable the "Improved Vampires" component on BG2:EE installs for the moment: some kind of animation bug is causing crashes and I don't immediately have time to sort it out. (If you have installed that component, I recommend uninstalling it.)

Edit: version 29 now out. Many thanks for Mad Mate and others for the unofficial Fixpack they produced last year; fixes from that are now incorporated into v29.

Post edited by DavidW on
ItomonJamesStoneSwordsJuliusBorisovWilburRasekovArdulWorgMessiShinEtaminSharsekSirK8BerconPalanthismagpiealdainDexterSwordsNotWordslunarCrevsDaakAbelPibaromoody_mageTsyrithEudaemoniumdarrenkuoermoAntonghostowlRetsuyamaKortoksine_locoGraf_WasiliJonelethIrenicustypo_tillyBlackLinxFinaLfrontBlueTieflinglolienGodKaiserHellSkieRAM021WithinAmnesiaelminsterNeonfiskbrunardoVaylormackosjunyangche

Comments