Skip to content

Sword Coast Stratagems is now available for BG:EE and BGII:EE

14567810»

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    @manero I've just caught up through tons of threads to find your answered question from more than 2 months ago...

Anyway, I would still answer it. If you don't want a too hard game but still want to make it more difficult and tactical, use these components:

Smarter general AI
    Better calls for help

Smarter dryads and sirines
    Slightly smarter carrion crawlers
    Smarter basilisks
    Tougher end-of-chapter battles
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DexterDexter Member Posts: 253
    and potions for npcs... you use potions so why they shouldn't
  • johntyljohntyl Member Posts: 397
    Hi guys, my SCS Ease-of-Use AI function for thief: THIEF CONTROLLED is not working for my main CHAR. He can auto-find traps but he doesn't auto-hide in shadows. Strangely enough, the same script works for Imoen.

Please refer to my screenshot:

My main CHAR is a fighter/thief so I will be using this function alot, so please can anyone advise me on this? I will be immensely grateful!! @subtledoctor ?
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    @Johntyl - THIEF CONTROLLED is not an SCS script. It is a script from vanilla BG2EE, based on @AlexT's script from aTweaks.

This thread may have a solution for you.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/25986/thief-control-script
  • johntyljohntyl Member Posts: 397
    @AstroBryGuy THANK YOU SO MUCH!

My main CHAR gives this to you as a big thank you as you literally saved him a lot of trouble :))))

• sandrolsandrol Member Posts: 31
    Hi all.
    I having a bug number that i cant tell if that is a known issue or just something that i installed wrong...
    I really love to get some answers for this (Thanks to anyone...)
    I installed the next mods and the final mod that installed is the SCS
    The mods in the install order

Dark Horizons
    BG1NPC
    BG1NPC Music Pack
    BG1UB
    IWDification
    SCS

And i getting the next error when i entering the script option in the character sheet
    Best regards.
  • inethineth Member Posts: 707
    Dexter said:

and potions for npcs... you use potions so why they shouldn't

Select the option for most for the potions to be destroyed on kill, though.

Because otherwise this actually becomes more of a cheat component than a challenge component, since you'll end up harvesting so many potions from enemies that you don't even need a priest anymore... :P
  • jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    Noticed last night when doing the end of Chapter 2 fight that the Kobold Elites than spawn in Xzar's room in the Mulahey fight didn't seem to do anything but stand there are neutral PCs which basically just leaves the only upgrade in challenge being his Priest improvements....
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Dear @DavidW , it looks like when the patch 2.0 will be released, the current version of the SCS (30) will stop working on the EEs.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/49016/patch-2-0-and-tthe-scs-compability#latest
  • EtaminEtamin Member Posts: 830
    Do you plan to update SCS after SoD release and adjust it to the new AI? Also do you plan to change SoD encounters too?
    Cool, thanks for answer. But if DavidW abandoned this mod, then will someone else update it, or will we have to install ver. 30 and then your fix?
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,271
    @bengoshi @Etamin Just use BWS, It can install SCS to 2.0 easy thanks to @subtledoctor fix :)
    Can you install by BWS EET too?
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,271
    @Etamin Yes, but it's disabled until official release ;)