Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    All enemy gladiators in BP1 use default male1/female1 soundsets (useable by players). That makes them the only opponents in all infinity games to play an automatic line when greatly wounded.

(personally i never tire of hearing male1's gurgling death sound. it's somehow hilarious to me.)

• YamchaYamcha Member Posts: 486
    @Jaheiras_Witness have you contacted someone about those SCS bugs ?
  • Jaheiras_WitnessJaheiras_Witness Member Posts: 614
    In a word, no. To be perfectly blunt I find the SCS forum on G3 not a particularly attractive place to visit. There's few discussion threads, any thread you open is full of weidu logs because someone can't install Smarter General AI, and most of the posters don't seem to be natural English speakers. Moreover as far as I can tell SCS is a "dead" mod now. The last version was a year ago and I'm not sure David is working on it anymore, so is there any point in bug reporting?
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    bengoshi said:

Did you know that Perdue's Short Sword can be broken if used because of the Iron Crisis?

I thought it couldn't be broken and often used it in fights before actually completing the quest. In one of those fights it became broken.

Does Perdue still take the broken sword back?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited January 2016
    procco said:

bengoshi said:

Did you know that Perdue's Short Sword can be broken if used because of the Iron Crisis?

I thought it couldn't be broken and often used it in fights before actually completing the quest. In one of those fights it became broken.

Does Perdue still take the broken sword back?
    Nope. When it breaks you are given a generic broken sword item. Mechanically its no different than any other broken weapon at that point.