Skip to content

You know you're playing too much Baldur's Gate when...

Comments

• Brer_RabbitBrer_Rabbit Member Posts: 159
    elminster said:

690. You fail to follow the law hoping the flaming fist, cowled wizards, or amnish guards will confront you as a result.

I know, shame on me for double-posts and quoting an old post, but I swore that said "Amish" guards. ;_; The first thing that popped in my mind was Weird Al's "Amish Paradise".
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    Not sure if this was mentioned elsewhere but. . .

795. You have multiple installations of BG:EE, BG2:EE, and IWD:EE for an umodded versions of the games and modded versions of the games.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    796. You read @Grey_Lion 's name as Grey De Lisle for the fist 5 times when you see it...
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    edited May 2015
    elminster said:

803. You grumble about the fact that nearly every dwarf portrait out there seems like they have the dwarf either holding an axe or a warhammer (or if they are using something else an axe or warhammer will be on their back or nearby).

A Dwarf using a sword, a bow, or crossbow? Ahh who are we kidding such a thing could never happen! :p
    I really enjoy in Pillars of Eternity that Sagani, the best character, is a dwarf that dual wields and uses a bow <3. Well, I made her dual wield and use a bow, anyway.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    elminster said:

803. You grumble about the fact that nearly every dwarf portrait out there seems like they have the dwarf either holding an axe or a warhammer (or if they are using something else an axe or warhammer will be on their back or nearby).

A Dwarf using a sword, a bow, or crossbow? Ahh who are we kidding such a thing could never happen! :p
    It's specially annoying when you want to play a dwarf cleric...
  • dockaboomskidockaboomski Member Posts: 440
    edited May 2015
    806. You play DA:I and realize nobody broke into heartfelt, corny song in Baldur's Gate.