Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    /me = unamused
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    Imoen bites her lip, hard, as Sarevok plunges his hand into the acid and eventually comes up with the key.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Sorry, @Reedmilfam... too late.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    "Eww... Looks like you're gonna need a skin graft, Sarevok. What we're going to have to do is take a bunch of skin from your butt and graft it onto your arm."
    OOC: we need some time to think of alternates, as there is an inherent lag in forums :-C
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    edited August 2012
    Paladins, lay your hands upon this masochistic idiot before the acid finishes burning through his arm.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited August 2012
    We have better make camp here... Sarevok can't go on like this.
    Xan should have known better than to try to help. Carefully re-rolling his scroll, he realizes the pointlessness of just about everything. Even noticing certain somebodys and the biting of lips. "Idiot fool," he griped, meaning Sarevok but directing it away from the others. They'd probably think him as mad as Tiaxina, but what did that matter?
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    Chaos... Pain... Chaos... Pain... Chaos... Pain...
    @LadyRhian - I'll live. IRL, people often don't think of something until it's too late. It's why we're doomed. Even if we do everthing right, we are doomed... :D
    OOC I can't. Used my lay on hands already.
    *Voice: See that passion, Sarevok holds such power within him, fueled by his bloodstained past and heritage. You were like this once, you were passionate and full of fury. You were on the fast track to godhood and now look at you.*
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    OOC: I think I used it on Imoen. But since she died before I got there, maybe I still have it. In that case, I use it on Sarevok.
    You're able to wash off the acid with water from your waterskins- but who knows when or if you will find more down here?
    OOC: @mlnevese on who? I must have missed that, Ajantis can then :p
    "They cannot," Xan barked at Tiaxina, irritated by the nonsense. "They are as useless as you!" With that, he hopped to his feet, sheathed the moonblade, and strode to a corner.
    OOC Alora was hurt, I used it on her a few pages back...
    OOC - I think the Paladins spent theirs. Makes for good letting off of steam, no? Xan's feeling bitter and surly. It's why them ♀ types are more trouble than they are worth...
    OOC Good point. From now on, make sure that whenever someone dies, you grab their waterskin. Though, at the rate we're going, none of us will live long enough to die of thirst, and the entering players should be plenty hydrated with full waterskins.
    OOC: Do either Pally have any cleric spells?
    Okay. Also, now that the Ur-Ooze is dead, you can see there is an opening on the west side of the room, a hallway leading west for 30' before once more turning to the south.
    OOC - I have to run (evening here) but will check in before too long :D
    You rest, heal, and pray for spells. (Anyone want to change what spells they are carrying? I will assume someone will pray for and cast Create Food and Drink (AD&D spell rather than BG spell, but useful) and conjure up some nourishing food and water. After e brief, if somewhat bland meal, you are ready to press on.
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    i think, yes, i need rest. I must control my emotions.

*Sarevok lays down and falls instantly asleep. The scent of embalming fluid seems to have soothed him*
    Right! So into the new tunnel and new adventures!
    Unless this is a place we want to stop until later?
    Or do the players want to stop here for the night?
    Stopping here might be wise.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I'm fine with stopping here or carrying on.
    I am thinking once again it is 3 am and I should be getting some sleep. I think I am a little tired, not coming up with any good psychotic episodes for Tiaxina.