Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    @LadyRhian Get well soon! :D
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    See what happens when you roll a natural '1'? Even the DM... Anyway, better that you rest - otherwise, you may be cranky and we know what happens to the peoples when the dm gets cranky @LadyRhian - Get well soon!
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    @LadyRhian How dare you not be one when we want to play, how completely inconsiderate of you...

I jest, that was purely for @mlnevese :P

Hope that you are feeling better today, and as xan said, if you end up cranky we are all doomed...
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    I Work 9 AM- 2PM today, and will be on after I get home and eat something.
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    I am hoping because you are going to work you are feeling a little better :)
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    OOC: BOO hopes you are feeling better.
    I do and I am. :) Some rest and a good book (Rebel Fire by Andrew Lane) made me feel much better.
    Hope that you are feeling better today, and as xan said, if you end up cranky we are all doomed...
    Of course, Xan would also say that if she weren't cranky, we'd all be doomed, so don't read too much into that!

Day before yesterday, I could barely keep up with our adventure, and last night... crickets. After thorough analysis, I have determined that nekkid players raises the rate of contribution. Yup. Nekkid. It's even scientific! I saw lots of posts and one or two included nekkidness. Must be a link!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited August 2012
    IchigoRXC said:

@LadyRhian How dare you not be one when we want to play, how completely inconsiderate of you...

I jest, that was purely for @mlnevese :P

This nearly sounds like my original group. They wouldn't have been so polite, though :)
    Post edited by mlnevese on
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    edited August 2012

Day before yesterday, I could barely keep up with our adventure, and last night... crickets. After thorough analysis, I have determined that nekkid players raises the rate of contribution. Yup. Nekkid. It's even scientific! I saw lots of posts and one or two included nekkidness. Must be a link!

Nekkidness always leads to an increase in column inches:

"Prince Harry parties with his pants on" - not much of a story.

"Prince Harry parties without his pants" - the whole world wants to know.

Not going to mention other things growing in inches. Not going to mention...
    Soon we'll hear a suggestion for a naked session with live video feed... Boy that could be a REAL Tomb of Horror
  • immagikmanimmagikman Member Posts: 664
    edited August 2012
    mlnevese said:

Soon we'll hear a suggestion for a naked session with live video feed... Boy that could be a REAL Tomb of Horror

They might close skype down all together..... :D

• Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    "Naked... heehee"

*giggles like a school girl and runs off*
    mlnevese said:

Not from me, you won't. Under the ninja robes, I'm just a yellow polo ball.

• AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    edited August 2012
    Well, to be honest, it´s really hot inside this dungeon and with all this armor on. I might as well take if off a bit since there are barely any monsters around.

That´s not the kind of naked you want, right?! right?! xD
    That's going to have to be a Nope on my end. I don't want to make people's eyes commit suicide or bleed out.
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    Of course, Xan would also say that if she weren't cranky, we'd all be doomed, so don't read too much into that!
    We're doomed no matter what. I don't know why so few of us can continue walking knowing it's hopeless.
    @Evinfuilt - I know. That's the conclusion I keep coming to with Xan, but I hope his silly contradiction doesn't ruin the fun of watching him commiserate with himself. :D
    LadyRhian said:

That's going to have to be a Nope on my end. I don't want to make people's eyes commit suicide or bleed out.

I believe this would actually be well within our experiences with the Tomb until now :)
    Okay Everyone. I'm back.
    Well, nobody's eyes have bled out. Yet. Boo has only had empty sockets to 'go for'...
    So, you're sleeping in the vat room. Imoen has been revived, and there is an open archway to the west with a passageway that leads west, and turns south sharply.
    I'll check if anyone is still hurt and heal them. The clerics should keep their spells for emergencies.
    Xan is moping, Minsc is latching onto Alora, Sarevok has no skin on his right arm and Tiax has boobs. Normal.
    I'll heal Sarevok as much as I can.
    Sarevok gets his arm re-skinned thanks to the efforts of the Paladins...
    And everyone else seems mostly okay (for now)
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Sarevok didn't have his butt skin grafted to his arm, as per my suggestion?
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    I really wanted something a bit softer, soft as an elven arse.