Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    "I am imprisoned here," the woman says. "Unable to leave. I can free the minds of those who have been imprisoned by the mists, but..." She shrugs. "I cannot otherwise leave." Hidden in the shadows behind her, you see two sacks, one large, one small.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Who has imprisoned you?
  • katastrophekatastrophe Member Posts: 404
    You don't exactly look imprisoned. No chains bind you.
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    @OOC: Can't sleep, Clown will eat me.....can't sleep, clown will eat me.

IC: *looks at shar-teel who seems cured, and then back at the female, trying to see what race she is. Also considers the song, knowing well of sirens who try to lure others to it.* Shar-teel....are...are you alright? *Watches her closely with the dispel spell ready in case of trouble.*
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    Have Aerie and I and anyone else who joined the train found them?
    "I have no visible chains, it's true," the woman says. "I believe it is magic that binds me here. There have been others who found me before, but their greed outweighed their wish to save me from imprisonment."
    edited August 2012
    Shar-Teel glances over her shoulder quickly, notices Kivan naked from the waist down slowly bringing a dagger to his crotch, and smiles.

OCC: Haha, ignore that---couldn't resist.
    How do we save you? We are all about the saving. Saving is our middle name.
    Following the sound of voices, you come out into a beautiful grotto where Shar-Teel stands, talking to a beautiful blonde woman in a long, silvery dress.
    "Can you clarify, please, ma'am?"
    *Shudders at the words of the female* H-HOW HORRIBLE!!! Who has done this to you??? *She thinks back to the time she spent in her own cage, at the humilation of it, how people would come to look at her crammed inside. The memories wash away any concerns of danger, and she feels she must help this poor creature from the fate she suffered long before*

How are you captured? And what is your name? *Again the memories, of those who came to gaze upon her but not even one spoke to her as if she were a person.*

Shar-Teel glances over her shoulder quickly, notices Kivan naked from the waist down slowly bringing a dagger to his crotch, and smiles.

OOC Did I miss something?

"You must take my hand, and ask me to join you," the woman says, switching her attention to Alora. "And I will be free, or so the wizard who imprisoned me here said."
    "Greed?" Shar-Teel finally notices the two sacks. "Got something worth taking, do you?"

OOC Did I miss something?

OOC:Kivan is an idiot at the moment, got smote with the mists.
    What can be done to help you and what do you mean by greed getting in the way?
    "I do not know his name," The woman says. "I can only tell you he was a user of magic, old, twisted and cruel." She pauses for a moment, and a shadow passes over her lovely face. "My name is Mara."
    LadyRhian said:

"You must take my hand, and ask me to join you," the woman says, switching her attention to Alora. "And I will be free, or so the wizard who imprisoned me here said."

I'm not in charge. I can't ask you to join us. You need to ask our leader. His name is Korgan.

*Glares at Shar-teel, all her doubt lost in her painful memories.* If you don't help to free her, I will- I will fireball you!!! *The look on her faces shows that she means what she says, and will not hesitate to do so.*
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Kivan starts taking a piss in the middle of the room.

"heeheehee... Look, I'm writing my name..."
    Mara sighs and sits. "Then I shall wait for your leader," she says quietly. "May I offer you some refreshments? Have you found this place hard so far?" She waves her hand, and a tray of drinks materializes.
    Why did he put you here and what's the catch? Surely, we're not the first bunch to come through and offer aid.
    Alora whispers to Aerie that now would be a bonzo time to cast detect evil.
    edited August 2012
    @OOC If any of the chars go to try to take the gold, aerie is ready to cast dominate. She has to make sure of if this female is truely bound here or if it's a trap.

Edit: i didn't slot detect evil, lol, thought we still had a few pally's left to cast it?
    Alora most definitely does not want refreshments!
    edited August 2012
    With a glare so laden with rage it is almost a palpable force, Shar-Teel starts towards Alora.
    "Half-woman, no man leads me! Let alone a ridiculously looking specimen like Korgan!"
    @Aerie Bah, the contents of the bags are not worth the trouble of that mist. And she did free me of it, so I do owe her. Free her if you must.
    "I do not know why he put me here. I have not been beyond the confines of the cavern of mists and know nothing of this place. Perhaps it merely amused him to put me here. All I know is that if I am not chosen, I am banished to a void for a while, then appear back here."
    "Aerie, Aerie, go slowly. No roasting people until we know for sure who really warrants the extra crispy treatment..." Imoen says quietly.
    Bjjorick said:

@OOC If any of the chars go to try to take the gold, aerie is ready to cast dominate. She has to make sure of if this female is truely bound here or if it's a trap.

Edit: i didn't slot detect evil, lol, thought we still had a few pally's left to cast it?

Alora sighs. All our Paladins got turned to slime and no one calls me Lady Alora anymore.

There is no evil you can detect on the woman or in the grotto. The mists detect as evil, certainly.