Skip to content

The thread for happiness/spreading your joy

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @StummvonBordwehr I've tried hats in the past to no avail. I know my colors, but that's about it when it comes to fashion. I actually went to wikihow to find out what types of hat fit would fit my head shape :D
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,354
    edited November 2020
    ThacoBell wrote: »
    @StummvonBordwehr I've tried hats in the past to no avail. I know my colors, but that's about it when it comes to fashion. I actually went to wikihow to find out what types of hat fit would fit my head shape :D
    Getting the head shape right is indeed the tricky part. There are many cool hats, and when you look at old movies people wear them and it just fits and blends in so well

Today a hat sticks out, so it really really have to fit you - or you’ll just be another hipster wannabe making a statement. And the world don’t need more of those...
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    edited February 2023
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by Rik_Kirtaniya on
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    While being in love with CATgirls makes me wonder about your MENTAL health, I'm happy for you for your improvements of your PHYSICAL health :p .
    What makes me happy is being able to download this today:

ProMods v2.51 for ETS v1.39 has now been released.

Call me a traitor. Euro Truck Simulator 2 has replaced Baldur's Gate as my favourite game of the moment. Wheels for everyone! Go for the cargo Boo!
    edited February 2023
    [REDACTED]
    edited November 2020
    While being in love with CATgirls makes me wonder about your MENTAL health, I'm happy for you for your improvements of your PHYSICAL health :p .

@Son_of_Imoen Well, to be honest, I'm doing great in terms of mental health. As I said, catgirls really cured my depression. The symptoms of my OCD (which I've been suffering from all throughout my teenage years) are also almost completely gone. I don't really feel sad anymore these days, and this is not an overstatement.

I know not everyone likes anime and anime catgirls. But that doesn't mean that someone who likes them is somehow mentally "unwell". I hope we can appreciate the fact that everyone has different tastes and preferences, and not everyone can find common ground in any particular thing. :)

Well, actually it was a joke. And I'm glad your doing well mentally. I wish I could say the same, but at least I can see there's enjoyable things in life even though I feel tired with it (life, that is).
    edited February 2023
    [REDACTED]
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975

Call me a traitor. Euro Truck Simulator 2 has replaced Baldur's Gate as my favourite game of the moment. Wheels for everyone! Go for the cargo Boo!

indeed wheels for everyone, i've been playing american truck simulator a lot lately, which is made by the same company, can't wait for the 12th of november because another state is coming out

how many KM have you driven so far?

i just passed 300 000 miles ( i think that is around 500 000 KM ) recently
    edited November 2020
    sarevok57 wrote: »

indeed wheels for everyone, i've been playing american truck simulator a lot lately, which is made by the same company, can't wait for the 12th of november because another state is coming out

how many KM have you driven so far?

i just passed 300 000 miles ( i think that is around 500 000 KM ) recently

In vanilla ETS2 I travelled 394.000 km, with ProMods installed I travelled 175.000 km.

And in ATS I travelled 110.000 miles.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Isn't that enough to get to the Moon? :)
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Rik_Kirtaniya: I have no doubt in the power of anime catgirls to improve one's mood, but how did you get 2 inches taller by working out? Because I know more than a few short critters who would love to add a couple inches to their height.
    edited February 2023
    [REDACTED]
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    Tagging @semiticgoddess , just to try out the sound of it and say: Congratulations, my friend! <3
    My girlfriend's parents made pasta! Heckin scrumptious nibbles
    My girlfriend's mom said I can call her "mom!" Poggers
  • shabadooshabadoo Member Posts: 324
    Fightress??? ?
  • m7600m7600 Member Posts: 318
    Lol!

In the game's defense, I'm the one who came up with those names : D
    If you think that's bad, wait till you see my party from Pool of Radiance. Introducing Fightress' best friend, the half-elf female cleric: Clericless!
    And who could forget Dwarf's trusty sidekick: Gnome!
    Dirten is an NPC that joined my party, so he's the only one that didn't get a cool name.

1j4eaijjrttx.png