Skip to content

The Party of Spiders: No-reload SCS2 run

Comments

• FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    @semiticgod First pic in your first post of the day doesn't work.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    This is beautiful! This is superb! Another thread by @semiticgod‌ and another joy!

Thanks for tagging, @lolien‌ , I've really had much pleasure from reading about Sil's adventure.

I've played BG2EE with the SCS in a multiplayer no-reload game during the holidays for several days and more than vividly remember many of those fights. It's interesting to see how certain stratagies work and compare it with my own experience.

You know when you've played too much BG when .... Still use Quick Save in the no-reload games, for the feeling of safety. : )

@Cahir‌ If you like to find out new strategies and learn how about spells, check this excellent http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/36604/bg2-solo-scs-spell-guide#latest
    @semiticgod If Dolorous Decay deals poison damage, Irenicus is immune. You can probably hide behind the inmates pretty well, and kill your clones off while Irenicus is busy.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    I will probably take on Irenicus tonight, and post on my success or failure.
    That was a laugh. I wonder, how much coffee & cognac went into that post.
    Who should we tag I wonder. @Troodon80‌?