Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of ONE MILLION visions"

Comments

• MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    edited January 2016

Thank you @Musigny. I'm looking forward to trying EETactics! It's gonna be hrad though...
    Btw how is your run going?

I stopped playing.
    I covered chapter 5 and 6. Honestly there was no tipping point or perhaps the battle with Sunin when my initial strategy failed. The iron throne battle was nice as usual but it was quite deterministic despite the number of actors. I want to defeat Kahrk (I realized he is still there) and perhaps Daitel then I will rush through the BG city, leaving the vast majority of the ToSC areas unexplored.
    I will try to resume Jurs run this weekend.

At the moment I am investigating @Gotural 's findings on Ilyich. I am done with the obvious things and now I am tuning Zhivago the cleric. He cheats a bit but he is also severely crippled ... trying to find something more appropriate without denaturing the original script and mod.
    I am also trying to create a game crash with the gnomish illusionist, unsuccessfully so far. Fixed a couple of minor issues.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Blackraven: Shouldn't it be impossible for you to use Jan's armor in EE?
  • DemivrgvsDemivrgvs Member Posts: 315
    edited January 2016

I haven't installed SR or IR because I'm trying to use underpowered items and SR and IR make a lot of weak options much more viable.

Sniff Sniff :(

@semiticgod If you'll ever change idea please tag me so I can follow the run more closely. ;)

• PteranPteran Member Posts: 388
    Thank you @bengoshi it's always nice when others enjoy your work.

The fourth installment is up on my blog. Scarlett and Co. finally reach the end of Chateau Irenicus!

https://adventuresofscarlett.wordpress.com/2016/01/25/the-escape-part-3-the-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel/