Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    OOC I know it's cruel... but Boo won't make the snake suffer long :)
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    OOC: If only someone had a mongoose familiar!
    OOC: Also, I was kinda hoping Aerie would swoop in with bird-like swiftness and snatch the snake behind the head before hurling it into the tall grass and declaring, "Faster than Chiktikka Fastpaws!"
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    Oops! You're a magic cat right? Can you do something about this small predator? If not I imagine one of our friends can smash it with their big smashy weapons.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    The meek mew of the injured cat pulled Aerie from her mood, stirred the broken heart from its pits ever so slightly.

"I-Is she all right?" Aerie asked as she eyed Oops with worry. Her fingers splayed as she extended her arms toward the creature, ready for healing if necessary.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    it's just a feline... no need to mope over it.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Alora will go and check out the jingling bag in the hope that it holds something interesting.
    OOC: Pokemon in the Realms!:)

Ajantis kneels and cautiously pets poor Oops. "May the blessings of Helm the Guardian be upon you, little defender."
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    "Oops!"

Neera throws down her staff and rushes towards the heroic kitten. She picks Oops up and hugs him.

"Please tell me you're ok. I didn't really mean to put you in danger!"
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Jaheira frowned at the patronizing tone that was being taken with the cat. "Aside from the idiotic handling of your animal-ignorant ways, the cat will be fine." Until, of course, they got it permanently killed - something she intended to try and prevent. "She, along with the rodent, have more sense than the lot of you."
    Ajantis snickers as he thinks about Jaheira wearing Alora's "hat"
    Having failed in her mission to cheer Jaheira up, Alora decides to continue with the adventure. "Shall we carry on through the grass? Do you want me to go first? I'll go first."

Alora continues down the trail.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    OOC We got 18 inches and a bit more. Lost power 3 or so times. Lost internet for the duration. :p

It was so bad that yesterday, I couldn't even get out of my house. Blown, drifting snow blocked me in. However, power and internet are back today (both), as opposed to one or the other (or both), so this is cheering news.
    edited January 2016
    Alora likes the ring. It fits her, and it's shiny. (SHINY!)

You head north to the edge of the band of grass and find yourself at the edge of a swamp. Further wending north and east(ish) finds you near a very solid path through the swamp. It is dank and watery (the swamp, that is). About a mile after entering the path, the area around you becomes slightly less boggy, but still sort of misty. You peer ahead, trying to make objects out through the mist.

A breath of wind cleats the mist for the moment, and reveals a half-dozen lizard-like creatures, squatting on their hind legs and hissing to each other in their coarse, inhuman tongue. When the mist lifts, they lift their snouts towards you.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    "No," Jaheira barked, edging Alora out of the way with the back of her shield, which had the benefit of giving the Halfling some additional protection. "They will tear you to shreds without a second thought." Yes, she knew of these muck-dwellers, and there was no point in parleying with savages, caught in the emptiness between beast and man.
    Alora is peeved that Jaheira is muscling her out of the way. "You are ruining my plan," she hisses. "You should look like you are in awe of me. I'm a mighty sorcerer!"
    The first of them blows a compressed blast of water at Alora, drenching her to the skin and filling her eyes with mud (here's mud in yer eye!). She is blinded.

They fire at the rest of you as well. They hit Jaheira, Ajantis and Anomen, who are also blinded. The rest of you are soaked, but otherwise okay.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    We should have sent Boo... He's the mightiest of us all.
This discussion has been closed.