Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Arkanis strikes the hobgoblin, nearly killing it in a single blow. But it's still up and fighting.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Arkanis grunts. "You have some stinking axe-breaking hide, but i'll chew through it with my bare teeeth if i must!"
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited August 2018
    "Go for the eyes. Boo! Charge!"

Minion, roll 1d20 for the eyes!
    Minsc misses fumbling, but not by much...
    Waiting on @Nonnahswriter
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    *watches his spear go wide*
    Mumbles “stupid” to himself, then draws his shield and mace and stands guard by the doorway so any help doesn’t surprise their Marauding.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    "I forgot my war cry," says Alora. "That's why I missed this time but you won't be so lucky next time Mr Hobgoblin!"
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Aerie readied her sling to strike down the hobgoblin.

OOC: I don't actually know how to use Minion just yet. Let's give this a try...

Minion, roll 1d20

OOC: Oh dear.
    Minion, roll 1d100
    Minion, roll 1d20
    Aerie nearly slips and the stone tumbles from her hand, falling to the ground with a clatter.
    Minion, roll 1d10 for Party Initiative

Minion, roll 1d10 for Hobgoblin initiative
    Hobgoblin goes first. He stabs his sword at Alora.

Minion, roll 1d20
    He hits. Minion, roll 1d8 for damage
    Minion, roll 1d8 for damage
    The Hobgoblin skins Alora's arm.
    Minion, roll 1d20 for Jaheira's attack
    Minion, roll 1d6 for Jaheira'd damage
    And Jaheira smashes its head with a blow of her staff.
    Combat is over. The Hobgoblin has 18 arrows, a composite short bow, a battle axe. He wears a plain electrum headband (worth 5gp), a thick gold earring set with a malachite stone (worth 25 gp), He also wears a pouch around his neck with 12 gp in it.
    *retrieves his spear again and takes a deep breath*

perhaps collecting those arrows off of him would be a good idea girl until we can get you a replacement sling. I'll stand guard by the enterance, let me know when you all are done.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Alora harrumphs at Anomem: "I killed lots of frogs with my sword. But since I am a ranger and rangers use bows I will take the arrows." Alora gathers the arrows to go with the bow she took from the skeleton. She then searches the beds, the sack and the barrel.

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    OOC Welcome @Nimram I hope you brought cookies :) Minion definetely does not like us....
    Nimran said:

Having been left behind, Neera suddenly appears behind the party. “Well, that’s disappointing,” she says snidely. “I was all set to go on an adventure, but instead you all left me to die in the wilderness.

OOC: Hello! It seems some of the players haven’t returned after the hiatus, so @LadyRhian has asked me to take over for one of them. Hope you lot don’t mind me squeezing myself in.

"We're sorry, Neera," said Aerie with her head low guiltily. "Between all of the fighting, we must've lost track. I thought you were following us."

OOC: Welcome! :)
    Now that the party is reunited, you continue down the track outside the cave. You are out of the swamp and onto the floodplain. Ahead is a curving river that ends in a small island. From where you are to the shore of the lake containing the island is about 10 miles. But the floodplain is rather nice to walk on after the slog to the swamp. There are signs of occupation here and there (old firepits and the like) that bespeak a culture that wanders from place to place. spending no more than a few months in a camp. You can head to the island or go elsewhere. Which would you like to do?
    We really should try to find our way back to the keep.
This discussion has been closed.