Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    "Which way do we go, then?" Jaheira asked.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    "Boo which way to the keep?"
    Squeak! Squeak"
    "Boo says that way" says Minsc pointing a direction;

OOC @LadyRhian Feel free to take us any way, even the right one, it's Minsc after all :)
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    “Yes, yes, the keep. I remember now...” Ajantis’ expression shows he clearly doesn’t.

“Point my honorable sword at some foes and I will bring them to penance.”
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    "I think we should head to that island," says Alora, who hasn't rally got the faintest idea where they are going and who has completely forgotten the purpose of the quest.

OOC: Is the island the eye of the snake that we have been seeing on all the jewelry etc?
    With nowhere else to go, and knowing someone is on the island (the copper sheet you found mentioned a "Guardian of the Island"), you head in that direction. After 10 miles, you come to a small lake. It's not very deep from the northern side- you could easily cross to the island from there.

You cross to the island and find yourself on a small island. It's mostly wooded, with a large pool in the center. The pool appeared to be on fire.
    "The pool is on fire!" says Alora, amazed. "We should probably go and put the fire out. What do you use to put out water that's on fire?"

Still musing on this Alora wanders towards the fire to see what is going on.
    Suddenly, an old man clad in rude skins and wielding a staff appears out of seemingly nowhere. "Blasphemers!" he cries in rage! "Foul dogs who eat their own excrement! You trespass where your foul presence is not wanted!"
    Alora is taken aback. She looks around, wondering who the weird old man is talking to and is annoyed when she realises that it is her and her marauders.

She stands her ground and gives the old man the 'double teapot' (standing with both hands on her hips)

"We're not trespassing, we're just lost and if you're lost it's not trespassing. And we don't eat our own excrement!"

With that said she whispers to Ajantis: "Ajantis, what's excrement? We don't eat it do we?"
    Ajantis steps forward, finally having some purpose in his mild amnesia. “Calm down, good sir,” he says soothingly. “You need not worry yourselves. We are but weary travelers, come to... ahem, uh, quest...?” He adds the last part as a question, looking around to his companions to see if he is right that they are indeed on a quest.

Minion, roll 1d20 for Ajantis Confused Check
    “Yes!” he says, seeing the nods from his compatriots. “Yes, of course, as you can see, we are here to quest.”

OOC: Not exactly sure what the results of that roll should tell any of us, but I just wanted to order @Minion around. That obedient AI!
    The man is the least calm person you have ever met! "Foul interlopers! Begone before I beat thee like a dusty rug!"

He turns to Ajantis. Drown!" he commands him.

Minion, roll 1d20
    edited August 2018
    Ajantis suddenly feels an overwhelming urge to drown himself, but he is able to shake it off.

Minion, roll 1d10 for Old man initiative
    Minion, roll 1d10 for party initiative
    Post edited by LadyRhian on
    edited August 2018
    The old man goes first. He strikes out with his staff at Alora.

Minion, roll 1d20 for old man attack
    Post edited by LadyRhian on
    Yeowch! The old man hits Alora with his staff.

Minion, roll 1d6
    Thwack! Full damage! alora feels like said dusty rug getting the dust beaten out of her. It hurts. It really hurts. 6 damage!
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Are you drunk? That's enough old man! Righteousness shall prevail here.

*Casts Doom on the Old Man*
    "Owwww!!!!! You are mean! Mean!! Mean!!!" cries Alora.

She attacks the old man with her short sword.

Minion, roll 1d20 for Alora's short sword attack

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Attack the smallest, you troll-spawn sissy? I'll teach you to fight fair!

Minion, roll 1d20 for Arkanis
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited August 2018
    OOC: Welcome @Nimran and @mashedtaters ! Good to see you here too :smile:
    Edit: Your autocorrect is mean @LadyRhian .
    edited August 2018
    So it is!

Jaheira strikes back.

Minion, roll 1d20 for Jaheira
    Jaheira misses
    “Try to bewitch me with your magic? Behold your doom!”

Ajantis attacks the old man with his sword.

Minion, roll 1d20 for Ajantis Attack
    Ajantis hits!

Minion, roll 1d8 for Ajantis damage
    Ajantis deals the old man a hard hit, but he shrugs it off like it barely even hurt. Obviously, the old man is made of sterner stuff than you realized!
    "New plan! Guys, we need a new plan!" shouts Alora "Let's run away. That's a good plan."

Alora, not wanting to get bashed again, starts backing away from the nasty old man.
    OOC: Just signed up with a friend to play in his New World of Darkness crossover game, Tic-Toc war. This is my mage character's familiar, a Momonga, an animal that weaponizes cuteness.

https://goo.gl/images/RxoB3P
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    "Boo is not a dog!"

Minion, roll 1d20 for not dog!
    Minsc hits!

Minion, roll 1d10 for damage
This discussion has been closed.