Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    "Armor to cover unsightly things would be advisable," Jaheira decided aloud. Aerie seemed flushed by Anomen, but she, most definitely, was not.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    We are not heading back empty handed. We have a duty to perform on a timely basis and we will perform that task.
    "You are an imbecile," Johara hissed. Still, she would not mourn his passing, if his under-armored self got skewered. "Very well," she concluded. They could follow Alora with a clear conscience, and find this magical fountain.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited October 2015
    "I vote for continuing, with caution."

OOC: This is what i would do in BG. With vanilla AI you need only one party member with proper armour :smiley:
    Post edited by lolien on
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    So, door or go north?
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    "Not only that, but it is a very long walk back to town, and who knows what we may or may not run into on our travels..." Aerie sighed. "Let us at least check one more door, and see what we find. Anomen, please exercise caution."
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    edited July 2015
    Alora bows to the wishes of her party (but only because they are doing what she wants to do). She listens at the door, checks for traps and once the party is in battle positions she opens the door.
    Post edited by Permidion_Stark on
    OOC: @LadyRhian - Can you let us know where we are on the map? I think I can spot the Bat Cave but I'm not sure where we are right now or which room was the one we climbed down into.
    The BatCave (na na na na na na na na…) is the VERY LARGE rectangular cave at the top of the page. You are under the Blue post it note down and to the right (The square you see is the door).

The door is not trapped or locked. The cave inside is Filled with Goblins squatting by a heap of silver coins, which they have been fishing out of a pile of rubble. The eastern wall of the cave is striated with unusual bluish markings. But the goblins draw their short swords at attack when they see you.

Goblins win initiative, but… are unwilling to come out of the room after you, so they wait. Actions?
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited October 2015
    Arkanis use his throwing axe.
    Post edited by lolien on
    Alora draws her short sword but stands aside so the fighters can stand in the doorway and take the goblins on as they come.
    OOC: If they're unwilling to come out of the room, that means they're all standing still in a group, right?

Aerie casts Sleep!
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    Neera readies her staff but stays in the back. If one comes near her she'll bonk it on the head but otherwise she'l let the fighter types do stuff.
    *Hesitant to charge in with no armour, Anomen waits in a defensive position behind Ajantis and Minsc, spear ready.*
    *Next round, he will cast Doom on the closest non sleeping goblin. If they all go lights out, he will coop de grace their asses.*
    deltago said:

If they all go lights out, he will coop de grace their asses.*

OOC: It would be a lot more effective to start at the other end and slit their throats but whatever works for you . . .
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Offering a silent prayer to Helm, Ajantis steps forward to guard the doorway from possible goblin attack.

deltago said:

If they all go lights out, he will coop de grace their asses.*

OOC: It would be a lot more effective to start at the other end and slit their throats but whatever works for you . . .
    OOC: There is a reason he uses a spear.
    Aerie's spell takes down all the goblins, and the rest of the party kill them all. Everyone gets 11 exp. You discover 820 sp in the pile and still remaining in the rubble.
    The room here is in the shape of a flat (Stylized) heart. There is nothing else here but the goblins and a pile of rather shoddy short swords they were wielding.
    OOC: What room is a stylized heart?

OOC: What room is a stylized heart?

OOC: The kind that loves you! ^_^

That's why it gave us a hearty band of goblins and 820 silver pieces inside. :naughty:
    Once the battle is over and the treasure has been gathered Alora will continue north, checking for traps as she goes.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Ajantis trips on an uneven bit of ground and nearly crashes into Minsc.

"Stlarning caves!" He winces at the curse and glances toward Aerie, "My apologies, Miss."
    @Reedmilfam The room that had the goblins in it. It looks like a flattened stylized heart.

Alora heads north, after about 20', the cavern widens out to about 40' across (east-west), and is 20' north-south. Further north, the way is blocked by a deep pool of water. Very cold water, but you can see there is a room beyond with two dead bodies in it. You can't tell their gear from here.
    *drinks some of the water, if it is fresh*
    @deltago it is. Extremely cold and slightly mineral-tasting, but very refreshing. It feels like snowmelt.
    "Is this the pool we were looking for? Is this magic water?"

Alora fills a flask just in case it is.

She then takes off her armour and ties her rope around her waist and hand the other end to Minsc. "I'm going to swim over there and check out those bodies. You haul me back if I get into trouble."
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    OOC: Is this joke TOO fourth wall breaking? If so I'll refrain from doing such in the future.

"Woah, I don't think we should swim in pools. I read a story once about a tentacle creature living at the bottom of a deep lake outside a Dwarvern Mine!"
    It isnt the pool we are looking for *rubbing his wound*
    it is fresh and drinkable. I do not suggest attempting to swim across. You will die from the coldness of it before you reach half way.

OOC: not to mention if their is something living in the depth of the waters, using halfling as back to fish it out isnt reccomended.
This discussion has been closed.