Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Okay. :
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Alora will wait patiently to be healed and will only occasionally say: "Owww, owww I'm hurt!"
    "Don't you guys worry about me. Heal the others first. I'll just sit here quietly."
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    LadyRhian said:

Alora, Jaheira and Minsc took damage also. How are you dividing up what spells you are using, @Nonnahswriter?

OOC: Probably one to Anomen, one to Minsc, one to Ajantis. Jaheira can heal herself. :tongue: But Aerie would offer to her...
    So, you're using the scroll? (Aerie only carries 2 CLW's)
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Unlike Aerie, Jaheira does not feel a temptation to heal anyone, other than herself, at this point. Especially, given that none of the non-combatant types were wounded in the fray. Casts cure light wounds on self.

OOC: Sorry I was out this weekend. Tweaked back and a little off. Or a lot off.
    LadyRhian said:

So, you're using the scroll? (Aerie only carries 2 CLW's)

OOC: Yes. After this resting session, I'm going to memorize 3 CLW instead of just 2 though. Sanctuary's just not coming in as much handy as I thought it would...
    Okay. :)
    deltago said:

OOC: ya, casting Sanctuary to get at the corpse would have been too easy. Heals all around :tongue:

OOC: I guess I could have done that, couldn't I?

Well, I never said I was a smart tabletop player. :tongue:
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    OOC: Neera is going to chill and play with Oops while we rest. She'll prepare blindness and Nahal's reckless dweomer this time around.

Neera pulls a glowing teal stone from a pocket and holds it in front of Oops and speaks to the kitty, "I made this while trying to cast a light spell! We were being instructed on basic magic and casting light on stones. It just so happened mine never stopped having Light on it. I failed because I didn't cast the right spell apparently."

Neera looks up and speaks to the party this time, "I have to say, Wild Magic isn't all bad. I got to meet all of you as well as Oops here. You all don't even call me a failure when I acidentally turn a monster pink or miscast a spell. I really appreciate that. I'm glad I can call all of you my friends."
    OOC: Once we are all healed are we resting again to regain spells or are we moving on?

And did anyone actually heal Alora or did her stoical silence lead to her being overlooked?
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Ajantis smiles at the comment, despite the pain of his wounds. "There are no friendships quite like those forged in the heat of righteous conflict against an unholy foe."
    All right, Jaheira heals herself completely. Aerie heals Anomen for 5, Ajantis for 5, Neera completely, Alora completely. Between Aerie and Ajantis, Minsc is healed completely. Anomen is at 5 hp, Ajantis at 7.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    *sits up and checks his surroundings. Winces slightly at the pain*

How long was I out for?
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited October 2015
    Not too long. You didn't miss anything important.
    Post edited by lolien on
    "We simply retreated to a safer place so we may heal our wounds and plan," Aerie told Anomen, and noticed his wince. "Are you all right? Do you think you can go on?"
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    OOC We are thinking before acting? We'll be expelled from the Adventurer's Guild :)
    I will be fine Lady Aerie.

*Using his spear for balance, he gets to his feet and listens for the horrible shrieking*

Let us continue if we must.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    OOC: I thought Alora was at full HP after the previous mess
    Okay, Alora leads the party west instead of north where the cavern splits. The offshoot leads west and then north in a graceful arabesque that ends up heading south after 100'. This leads to a small cavern about 35' north-south to about 25' east-west at its widest point. The only exit is to the north and west (you entered from the north and east). After 25', the corridor begins to turn south again.

But Alora finds evidence of a pit trap that encompasses the entire corridor- and for the life of her, she can't figure out how to disarm it.
    @reedmilfam Alora was healed by Aerie. She's fine. It's Anomen and Ajantis who are injured.
    "Guys, we can't go any further this way. We can't go back to the bat cave while our fighters are hurt and haven't got any armour so let's go back to the small room where we first climbed down and this time try heading north."
    OOC: Can we not set off the pit trap from a safe distance, descend it, and then climb up on the other side?
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    "Given the enemy forces we face and the lack of protection for some of our group, perhaps it would make more sense to return to civilization for resupply before delving deeper into this evil place?"
    Alora leads the group to the north, as Ajantis makes an objection. After about 20 feet, there is a door to the east, and the corridor begins to widen out to the north.
    "What shall we do? Perhaps Ajantis is right and we should go and get some more supplies? Or perhaps we should look behind one more door? Who knows, it might be an armoury?"
This discussion has been closed.