Skip to content

Guess Facts about the Next Poster

Comments

• RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    Yes please.

The next poster is excited to see the 2 teams Killing each other in the war, leaving more room for us to roam.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Erm

No

The next poster has chosen a side to support in the war.
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    False, as I'm not sure what the "continuous war" @wubble refers to even is in the first place.

The next poster will explain what that war is!
    No, but I will direct you to the activity section, go through every wall post with more than 10 answers and you will know.

the next poster is tired
  • profanitywarningprofanitywarning Member Posts: 294
    True. Gonna walk the dogs and call it a day.

The next poster did not check out the activity section, because they don't want to get involved when it comes to war.
    False, I think it's good to stay updated.

The next poster is Always checking the activity page.
    False. I'm Always walking the dogs.
    Goodnight.
    The next poster thinks walking dogs can be an activity too.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    True, it is an activity.

The next poster doesn't have a dog to walk.
    edited January 2017
    True but I have a cat that acts like one.

The next poster is entering a new chapter in their life. (Narration by Kevin Michael Richardson obviously)
    False, the narration of this new chapter in my life is by the ghosts of Peter Kropotkin, Lucy Parsons, Sylvia Rivera and Marsha P. Johnson.

The next poster knows the meta-epistemological framework within which their own conception of attaining knowledge fits and knows how they know it.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Trueish. Mine is the scientific method, in a nutshell, but ultimately all knowledge rests on at least one unproven assumption. So I know how I don't know it.

The next poster likes saying the word ham.
    edited January 2017
    Yep mostly because It makes me think about my mum's "special christmas ham" which is a ham/gammon joint with an orange glaze that we traditionally eat on boxing day.

The next poster also wants to share a family christmas tradition.
    True. Every year my mom has a Boxing Day open house.

The next poster is a family tradition.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    False. I'm more of a bad habit.

The next poster will tell us about their day.
    edited January 2017
    Sure, i was awake for most of the night but I'll start in the morning.

At about 7:40 gmt I got out of bed and made sure my housemate was up and reafy for his chemistry exam (an exam that I would have been doing if I hadn't withdrawn)

I sat around chatting to my housemates for around an hour after which two of them set off for exams. I stayed in the kitchen and chatted till about 10 whn I showered and got ready for a doctor's appointment at 11:20.

I then went to my appointment, then I went to the bank to deposit a cheque from my gran and get some cash out.
    After that I went to the boots pharmacy to get my prescription ( while I waited for it to be ready I went to greggs for a couple of steak bakes and then sat in thr park)

After that I went home, collected the bins with my flatmates and chatted for a bit. I then went to sleep at around 13:30 and woke up briefly at 20:00 before falling asleep again and waking up at aeound midnight.

The next poster had a more exciting day than I did.
    False.

The next poster would make a soup stock with their own bone if their arm got lopped off and couldn't be re-attached.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    False, that's prolly a bit to morbid for my taste. I am one of those who use everything on a chicken though, heh.. so I always make my own stock.

The next person will tell us of that one dish they made that ruled them all.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    True, my very first attempt at instant mac and cheese. To keep it short, just know that the powdered cheese it comes with is VERY flammable. Couldn't eat it, but the little flaming cheese comets that kept shooting out of the pot were AWESOME.

The next poster is a much better cook than me.
  • BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    True. Who wouldn't!

Although of course I wouldn't really have a pet monkey, because it would be very unfair to keep such an animal in my house. Added to which I'm not sure how my dogs would interact with the monkey. Perhaps if it was a small monkey - say like a marmoset, it would sit on the back of one my hounds and ride them like a jockey rides a horse! I like to think one of my dogs would be fine with that, and would build a long lasting relationship with the Marmoset, which I have just called Marmalade, a relationship built on japes and jokes and general tom foolery. I suspect my other hound would try and tear little Marmalade apart, however. For his part, Marmalade would probably sit on one of the high kitchen cupboards hurling empty nut shells at her.

The next poster thinks anthropomorphism is inherently wrong.

True!

The next poster thinks anthropos are inherently wrong.
    I'm gonna go with false since I am too lazy too google what anthroopoppolus means. It has something to do with ants, and poop, and I'm not a big fan of any of those. I wouldn't call either inherently wrong though. Poop comes from the inside, so that's good or atleast neutral. unless you ate a bad chilli stew yesterday, then it often becomes quite chaotic evil. Ants are kinda cool, structured but also quite annoying.

I've lost my course now, what were we speaking about?

The next poster has a photographic memory and never forgets anything.
    True and false.

The next poster likes the smell of pancakes on a foggy winter afternoon.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    False. Although I might settle for crêpe instead.

The next poster is in distress when wearing a dress.
    You might settle for crap? That's just weird.

True. I'd not voluntarily wear a dress.

The next poster cannot walk on wooden clogs.
    True I guess as I've never tried it.

The next poster is going to a party soon.
    Nope.

The next person has played the latest witcher game at least once.
  • BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    False.

The next poster likes marshmallow
    False, it feels like eating disgusting, soft plastic. Yuck.

The next poster loves lösgodis.
    Pick 'n' mix? You're damn right I do. I was devastated when Woolies shut down.

The next poster has no idea what Woolies is.