Skip to content

Guess Facts about the Next Poster

Comments

• AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,551
    False.

The next poster lives in Ashan.
  • TStaelTStael Member Posts: 861
    False.

The next poster has a soft spot for Eurovision Song Contest. (Sorry, been doing my pre-contest research tonite... :smile: )
  • sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    edited May 2016
    True. I did...use to watch it growing up, miss Terry. Watched it last year.

The next poster has just taken a selfie.
    Seriously, guys? No love for M&M? Shame on you!

And false - I dislike selfies.

The next poster wants to ride a griffon.
    True, "Merril" here, lol.

The next poster likes in-game romances.
    True.

The next poster kidnapped Nicolai and went mad to find him after his escape.
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    True.

The next poster thinks Bootleg Bay has nice circuses.
    True! The nearby cannibals are a great attraction, don't you think? :smiley:

The next poster tried the Monk class in Might and Magic VII and enjoyed it.
  • BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    False.

The next poster is planning an imminent trip to Grimsby.
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    False.

The next poster is an a Merkan (American) and proud of it.
  • ChnapyChnapy Member Posts: 360
    Nope.

The next poster likes Klezmer music.
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    True. The community radio station in my area has a 1-hour show on Sundays hosted by an actual rabbi who plays Jewish music. I listen to it every chance I can because I like to listen to different things when possible.

The next poster knows the secret to Zen.
    Not really. I'll say False I suppose. I do yoga though.

The next poster doesn't like action movies.
    False, it depends on the movie. Most of the genre isn't great, but the gems are truly gems.

The next poster has a top 5 most disliked/hated movie list that is clearer in their mind than a top 5 favourite movie list.
    False. I can instantly recall my top 5 films*, but am floundering to remember the truly dire ones.

The next poster would like to go to Grimsby one day.

*in no particular order, The Godfather, Goodfellas, The Godfather II, Whiskey Galore, and Ghost Dad**

**I lied about one of those.
    False. Not particularly, I knew someone from there that I went to university with and he complained about it constantly.

The next poster has been enjoying the sunshine today.
    False, it's only quarter to 9 where I am and I haven't even had breakfast yet.

The next poster wishes Sidney Poitier would direct another movie before he dies so Ghost Dad isn't his final legacy.
    False, never thought about it.

The next poster needs to mow the lawn.
    False, it's been mowed within the last week.

The next poster is a werelawnmower.
    edited May 2016
    False, sadly I think, 'cos that sounds cool.

The next poster either has voted in the UK elections today - or as outsider followed the twitter feeds because political twitter memes pull no punches!! (PS: if really UK enfranchised, still five hours to go, I believe... maybe make it true? :smiley: )

Edit, PS: @Nihilism, et al - except if you are very easily offended Tory voter, #voteconservative is particularly delightful, because the young twitteriat has owned it and maybe 90% of the tweets are rather sarcastic. "If I ever #VoteConservative will someone be so kind as to kill me. It's alright, my soul will clearly have departed some time before that." :-p
    Post edited by TStael on
    Well, I'm an outsider following what some friends are posting about it in some places (including some very zesty memes), but haven't been following it on twitter specifically. So I'm keeping up with the elections as I always do (got a Poli Sci degree so I keep an eye on pretty much every election on every continent, but English-language ones are the easiest for me to follow so I always gorge myself on them) but technically not twitter, so it's False.

The next poster doesn't elect the people above them in their workplace or in their company's top spots, leaving the place they spend the most waking hours in a week a decidedly undemocratic place.
    True. It is a decidedly undemocratic place.

And since I sit at the zenith of my own little pyramid, I'm rather glad it's like that!

The next poster thinks you go to Grimsby after you die.
    True - provided that "voteconservative" scenario comes true - the soul must part somewhere before that and surely Grimsby will do better than, say, hell... ;-)

The next poster wonders about significance of Grimsby, lest it be the previous poster.
    True. What is it with Grimsby?

The next poster is going to watch Eurovision this year.
  • ChnapyChnapy Member Posts: 360
    Huh? Never did, so I don't think so. Then again, maybe I should start.

The next poster has already listened to Anarchy in the UK at least once today.
    False.

The next poster just watched the Europa League semi final.
    False.

Normally would, but it makes no sense when your friends are sick and you'd go alone. This left me the levity of twitter enjoyment, and thinking about financing model for gaming that reconciles the (low KS) financing risk, artistic integrity, and making fan-love non-cagey, but artistically empowering.

I have no straight answer.

The next poster made a proper sporting bet for Belgium footie World Cup 2014, because they wanted Belgium to win.
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    False, I don't gamble or really even follow sports.

The next poster will find some witty way to compose a guess about the next poster that mixes Grimsby, mashedtaters, some stupid 80s song, and their favorite video game.
    False, for the asterisk'd reason under the spoiler.

The next poster wouldn't be caught dead or alive eating bangers and mash in Grimsby despite being spun right round (like a record) under no man's sky*.

*I technically don't know if No Man's Sky is my favourite video game of all time yet, but it sure looks like it'll manage to come close if it doesn't hit that top spot.
    True. There is no way I would do one of the following:

1. Eat Bangers and mash
    2. Visit Grimsby
    3. Be spun right round

As for the other two.... I'm ready!

The next poster wonders why Grimsby is getting all the attention, and feels sorry for poor neglected Skegness.