Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Far from new, but finally authorized account

I played BG with the tutu conversion, and have been playing and testing a few mods in BGEE for a while. I am a big fan of mods G3 modders are wonderful people big love for all of them. ( yes, Jastey, Camdog, Berlinde, and Domni it is a love fest) . My favorite persons brain to pick and bug is of course my spouse, we can all blame him : Mathsorcerer for getting me into RPG . I am an avid gamer and install mods on every single game I have, it makes them even more fun. My favorite race for BG is 1/2 Elf and my favorite class is Cleric/Ranger.

TressetSkatanJuliusBorisovlolienShandaxxdunbarMathsorcerermlneveseAstroBryGuyCheesebellyAnduinNonnahswriterBelgarathMTHMetallomanartificial_sunlight

Comments