Skip to content

Far from new, but finally authorized account

I played BG with the tutu conversion, and have been playing and testing a few mods in BGEE for a while. I am a big fan of mods G3 modders are wonderful people big love for all of them. ( yes, Jastey, Camdog, Berlinde, and Domni it is a love fest) . My favorite persons brain to pick and bug is of course my spouse, we can all blame him : Mathsorcerer for getting me into RPG . I am an avid gamer and install mods on every single game I have, it makes them even more fun. My favorite race for BG is 1/2 Elf and my favorite class is Cleric/Ranger.
TressetSkatanJuliusBorisovlolien[Deleted User]dunbarMathsorcerermlneveseAstroBryGuyCheesebellyAnduinNonnahswriterBelgarathMTHMetallomanartificial_sunlight

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Ooohhh! You are the spouse of @Mathsorcerer eh? Welcome aboard then! I have always appreciated his presence here and I am sure I will appreciate yours too!
    JuliusBorisovlolien[Deleted User]
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Hello and welcome! Always good to see another long time lurker finally signing up (I did the same thing).
    JuliusBorisovlolien[Deleted User]Notabarbiegirl
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Welcome!
    JuliusBorisov[Deleted User]Cheesebelly
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisovlolienCheesebelly
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    @Notabarbiegirl followed me here so I guess I had better keep her.

She still needs to give me descriptions so I can finally get around to finishing the Wild Hunt gear for her cleric/ranger. *nudge* *wink*
    mlneveseJuliusBorisovNotabarbiegirllolien
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

Dangerous words for a married man :)

Welcome to the forums @Notabarbiegirl! I hope you have fun :)
    JuliusBorisovNotabarbiegirl
  • NotabarbiegirlNotabarbiegirl Member Posts: 141

She still needs to give me descriptions so I can finally get around to finishing the Wild Hunt gear for her cleric/ranger. *nudge* *wink*

Yes Dear, Lynn would like her Wild Hunt gear.. I may have time, oh lets see: Dishes are done, after errands, delivering the kids lunch, rearranging the cabinets to fit the "new stuff better" putting up a bit of Christmas. Maybe after that and before picking Frick and Frack up from school at 4:00. It is on the list , just not the short list.
    lolien
    Shandyr said:

Welcome, welcome.

@Notabarbiegirl ,your name made me look up this old song

Although you're clearly NOT a barbie girl ;)

Thank you for the welcome
    Careful, or you will make me kill it. That doll is bad enough with out the "woman for hire attitude" in that song.
    Save me from "giggle, hair flip"
    [Deleted User]lolien
    Tresset said:

Ooohhh! You are the spouse of @Mathsorcerer eh? Welcome aboard then! I have always appreciated his presence here and I am sure I will appreciate yours too!

Thank you, he is the brains of the outfit. I am not the coder he is. We even have completely different play styles. I will help when I can, My area of concern is more Mods, NPC interactions, and quest completion. My favorite Added NPC is Gavin Mor so that should give you a decent frame of reference.
    lolien
    Vallmyr said:

I'm
    Dumb
    When I read your name I read Barb as short for Barbarian so I read your name as "Not a Barbarian Girl"

Anyway hello! It's a pleasure to meet you! I am Vallmyr, MASTER NECROMANCER! Though as of late Bards have been my favorite class as opposed to the actual Necromancer XD

Hello Vallmyr: Any one can misread, no issue. I would rather be a barbarian than a barbie. Bards can be a fun class, but I prefer that class in other games ( like IWD 2, NWN, NWN2, DA:O ) Especially IWD 2 where a bard song has so much more power and different effects for different bard songs. I have not managed to play a necromancer as of yet, anytime I try playing remotely evil my kids find out and delete my bad girl.
    JuliusBorisov
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,457
    "Necromancer"
    "Evil"

In pain is my heart! Another that has fallen victim to the EVIL of the Paladin's propaganda! Necromancy can be used for good! It is merely a tool that can be used to bring about salvation for the weak; the evil Paladins have poisoned your minds and lead you to believe necromancy is the one that is evil when it is TRULY THEY WHOM ARE THE EVIL ONES!

Joking aside, yeah I usually only play CN or CG characters. I don't have the heart to actually play an evil character XD
    NotabarbiegirllolienAnduinNonnahswriter
    Vallmyr said:

"Necromancer"
    "Evil"

In pain is my heart! Another that has fallen victim to the EVIL of the Paladin's propaganda! Necromancy can be used for good! It is merely a tool that can be used to bring about salvation for the weak; the evil Paladins have poisoned your minds and lead you to believe necromancy is the one that is evil when it is TRULY THEY WHOM ARE THE EVIL ONES!

Joking aside, yeah I usually only play CN or CG characters. I don't have the heart to actually play an evil character XD

HAAA-haaa , I know Necromancy does not have an evil requirement, it is just fun to pick at someone who can take it. I have nothing against evil characters....... shhh don't tell my husband because I give him grief when he plays evil. My first play through on any game I follow my heart, which means I end up being good aligned and In BG Jaheria gets pissy about it, but Ajantis adores my character as does Gavin ( modded NPC). I will try the evil path one day, if I can get away with it.
    VallmyrlolienJuliusBorisov
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Welcome to The House! What kind of adjective you'd like to add in front of 'House' is up to you entirely. I like 'Game' and 'Nerd'.

And @bengoshi here is well informed. It is in fact a... fact that @Kitteh_On_A_Cloud and I are a couple - and we met because of Baldur's Gate no less! She asked how to beat Aec'Letec and I uhh... replied.

She's giving you bunch her regards. OF COURSE, it would be fitting if that particular PERSON were to appear here and give them personally O_O *eyes his-far-away better half*
    Notabarbiegirl[Deleted User]JuliusBorisovlolien
    Thank you @Cheesebelly and @Kitteh_On_A_Cloud . @Mathsorcerer and I have a long history seeing as we are long in the tooth. As for the House comment it all works, gamer, nerd, even geek. Mathsorcerer and I were band geeks O those many moons ago, in addition to being avid readers, and gamers. The kids in our home are as well. Maybe one day I will allow MonkeyAngel and HoneyBear accounts on here..... we shall seeee.......

JuliusBorisovlolien
    mlneveseNotabarbiegirlJuliusBorisovlolien
    @Aec'Letec Easy killer, it sounded someone was singing praises in your name not besmirching your character. Lets us not forget Lady Firehair might grant a boon to one so worthy.
    [Deleted User]AnduinJuliusBorisovlolien
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I choose @Shandyr ... Sorry Ae'lectec, my continual bickering, fights, arguments, and the contrary culinary positions that me and @Shandyr share gives us honorary post marital status.

Post marital status, meaning divorced. So I declare @Shandyr and I to be the only divorced couple on the forum.

He wishes me dead. And I'm happy to be so...
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisovlolienGallowglass
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    I think @Aec'Letec is just upset that his...her...its...physical attack is non-magical and that his/her/its death gaze can be stopped with a Potion of Mirrored Eyes.

Everything else...erm...I'm just going to sit over here, quietly, in the corner of the tavern and finish my coffee in peace.
    JuliusBorisovlolienNotabarbiegirl
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Anduinlolienbrus
    Yes. I will look after the little demon this weekend. But your not setting a good example @Shandyr .
    [Deleted User]lolien
    Anduin
    NotabarbiegirlAnduinNonnahswriter
    Oh my.... this is entertaining.
    lolien[Deleted User]
    Shandyr said:

Anduin said:

Yes. I will look after the little demon this weekend. But your not setting a good example @Shandyr .

@Anduin
    Wait a minute... After giving this some more thought, this sounds like Aec'Letec is our... child? :open_mouth:
    HOW CAN YOU TALK ABOUT OUR BABY, little Leteccy, LIKE THAT ! ! !

He is not as bad as everyone makes out. He is misunderstood. And as for you continually disowning him, no wonder he has problems making friends!
    Nonnahswriter[Deleted User]lolien
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Anduin said:

He is not as bad as everyone makes out. He is misunderstood. And as for you continually disowning him, no wonder he has problems making friends!

Oh come on, don't be so hard on the other parent, even though your divorce may have been ... erm ... a tough time.

Little Leteccy has never had any trouble making friends - look at all those cultists in Ulgoth's Beard! His only social problem is that his friends don't tend to last very long, because adventurers keep turning up and massacring them.

(And he'd have gotten away with it, if it hadn't been for those pesky kids!)
    Anduinlolien[Deleted User]

I suppose " he" and his cultists will not be abundantly happy with my Cleric/Ranger running with Ajantis, and possibly Gavin or at least Branwen .
    Anduin[Deleted User]
    Gavin? THE Gavin you meet outside the temple in Beregost?

If so, my respect mod user.
    Notabarbiegirl