Hey everyone! I have been planning for about a week now to do my first ever run of Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition and to summarize and record my experience here on the forums. This will be the first time that I have ever played ANY version of PS:T, so I will be stumbling through it completely blind. As such, I must insist that NO ONE IS TO POST ANY SPOILERS HERE so as not to ruin this experience for me (not even small ones). Also try not to give me any help or advice unless I ask for it. I plan to start playing PST:EE as soon as it is released to the public some time tomorrow and will try to keep this thread up to date. I hope everyone here enjoys my adventure!
Now I suppose there are a few things that I have heard and seen here or there in my time on the forums, but it is honestly very little. Here is what I know so far about the game:
1. There is apparently a question asked in the game that has some importance: "What can change the nature of a man?" I have seen an image of this question and a plethora of dialog options that can be given in response, but I have no idea what any of it means.
2. There is apparently a character named Morte who is a floating skull. I think I recall hearing that he is funny, but I know little else about him.
3. There are artifacts that appear in BG2 that are based on this game. I know little more about these artifacts than their relevance to BG2.
4. I have been told that the story in this game is VERY good.
5. The setting for this game is apparently 'the planes'; meaning probably Sigil and several other planes. I don't know if there is any visit to the prime material plane or not, but I somewhat doubt it.
6. Most of the rest of what I know comes from general lore from playing other Forgotten Realms games like BG and NWN. I don't know too much about how much of this will come into play in PS:T.
This is pretty much all I know about PS:T before having started playing.