Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Pathfinder : Kingmaker

1636465666769»

Comments

• BallpointManBallpointMan Member Posts: 1,203
    edited July 20
    RTwP is how the game as designed, and I'll continue to play it that way. All the same, I dont mind the idea of them adding the functionality for people how would prefer to play it in TB.

As a side thought - It probably wasnt too hard for them to add it in since I guess RotW will have a TB mode. At least, that would be my reasoning.

Also, just glad to see the game continue to be supported. Owlcat seem pretty dedicated to fixing issues, and that's great to see in developer.

Post edited by BallpointMan on
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 1,959
    I really, really hope it's save game compatible. I'm in the middle of a run right now.

...might have to turn off updates. I would very much like to see how the TB works though. I've been using the TB more or less constantly for the entire run (with exceptions when keeping it in TB kills NPCs).

• SorcererV1ct0rSorcererV1ct0r Member Posts: 2,037
    Guys, I an re playing teh game, recently finished the Pitax tournament but the quest to enter the dreams of the Nymph din't triggered. Did the game bugged?

• DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,512
    Guys, I an re playing teh game, recently finished the Pitax tournament but the quest to enter the dreams of the Nymph din't triggered. Did the game bugged?

You have to complete a project before you can enter her dreams, think either the court mage or culture minister can do it.

You have to complete a project before you can enter her dreams, think either the court mage or culture minister can do it.

Already "solved" the problem. The project just took more to appear than usual. Maybe because i an not doing the Rovagug dungeon this time.

edited July 26
    Guys, I an trying to lift the Lanter King curse but apparently an doing no progress after the OIeg's Trading Post. Killed all cyclops on Varnhold... Nothing. Killed all trolls on Trobold = Nothing. Cleared Lamashtu shrine = nothing. What i need to do? I still can only use tier 2 spells and if wasen't by kineticists, i would't be able to kill anything. I an felling completely useless like playing nwn2 as a caster without installing spell fixes.

• bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 512
    Guys, I an trying to lift the Lanter King curse but apparently an doing no progress after the OIeg's Trading Post. Killed all cyclops on Varnhold... Nothing. Killed all trolls on Trobold = Nothing. Cleared Lamashtu shrine = nothing. What i need to do? I still can only use tier 2 spells and if wasen't by kineticists, i would't be able to kill anything. I an felling completely useless like playing nwn2 as a caster without installing spell fixes.

Killing everything and completing the dialog with whoever is left alive should be all you need to do to remove the curse fragment. The dialog should say something like, “Thanks for saving us! We’ll go back to the capital and defend it now!”

I believe the four crucial fights to lift the curse are Oleg’s, Varnhold, Trobold and Pitax. I think the rest are optional.

bleusteel wrote: »

Killing everything and completing the dialog with whoever is left alive should be all you need to do to remove the curse fragment. The dialog should say something like, “Thanks for saving us! We’ll go back to the capital and defend it now!”

I believe the four crucial fights to lift the curse are Oleg’s, Varnhold, Trobold and Pitax. I think the rest are optional.

The dialog wasen't triggering however, loading a previous save solved the problem.

PS : I was playing with a lot of mods. So I can't blame the game

bleusteel
  • PsicoVicPsicoVic Member Posts: 646
    I am reluctant to install the new update, after all these months I have so many mods that I am afraid the game is going to implode itself if I turn it in.
    I think I do not even remember the vanilla game at this point, so Maybe it´s a good time to install it fresh elsewhere and check.
    (I´m sure i will miss the extended races, classes, spells and feats mods for sure =P )

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,814
    It's only a matter of time until all major mods become compatible with the new update. Heck, Bag of Tricks and SkipIntro already did today. And I am sure the others will follow in the coming days. :)

• VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,417
    edited August 18
    Call of the Wild continues to surprise with adding the Psychic class to its roster.

KamigoroshiSorcererV1ct0r
    I din't tested TB yet, but undead armies works well with TB?

My time played on kingmaker

fmq7vcL.png