Skip to content

Tales of the Harbingers: Throne of the Undying

Comments

• NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Fiora feels good again. Still a bit sore in places, but fit to fight some more, if need be.

Vaga feels slightly better, but he clearly needs some extra attention.
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    Ignatius casts Mirror Image on himself, followed by Summon Swarm on the hill giant.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Vaga sighs.. he's tired of fighting, of the inherent hatred of Evil beings and the necessity to kill them to ensure the mission. His knuckles are sore and cracked, but he raise and clenches his fists yet again and channels his Ki and jumps into the fray. He tries to move around the huge beast agilely; dodging, moving and looking for an opening and then he tries his to stun attack their great foe as his first move, following up with regular attacks as soon as he can.

Did Anduin's Heal heal Vaga to full HP? Not sure if Heal works the same in 3E as in AD&D.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Nimran said:

Vaga: Attack: 19+8=27, 11+8=19

I had intended to spend my first round attacking with Stunning fist, sorry if that was unclear. Tried to write it a bit more "RP" then just state "Vaga attacks with stunning fist". I would like to spend my next round using stunning fist which puts me down to one APR since flurry of blows shouldn't work then.. I think?

I will try to be more clear in the future.

Vaga feels something crush and break as he hits the wall with full force. The pain is the best fuel and he embraces the surge of ache in his shoulder, arm and back. He stands up again, a mad grin in his face for a second before he catches himself and calms down. "Must surpress the old madness, must not let anger take hold of me. Not ever again!" he thinks to himself as he checks his breathing and rush back into the fight. Vaga is no magician, but he can see that the hag cast some kind of dispelling magic since the giant is now moving as usual, his fierce club swinging wildly and effortlessly in his meaty hand. Vaga moves in and tries to channel all his ki into a mighty stunning blow, aiming for the lower midsection of the giant, he cannot reach further up without jumping.

Vaga attacks with stunning fist.
    A swarm of rats envelopes the two monsters, biting and scratching, as Vaga jumps back into action.

Vaga: Attack: 2+7=9, 17+7=24

His first fist collides with the giant’s armor and bounces off harmlessly, but the second finds an opening, and hits flesh. The giant looks down at him and shakes his head with a chuckle.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    *insert really good onomatopaeia for a painful shriek here*

*Fiora tries to intercept and sever the giants ankles, but is slowed down by the pain*
    Fiora: Attack: 18+9=27

Fiora stabs into the giant’s foot, and the giant grunts.