Skip to content

Tales of the Harbingers: Throne of the Undying

Comments

• Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    Nimran said:

As Anduin walks to the stairs, the guards at the entrance block the way with their spears. “Entry is forbidden by anyone except the lord,” one of them says.

Ignatius follows Anduin towards the stairs and seeing the guards block their way, he casts Suggestion on the guard who spoke.

"Our presence here is for the lord's own sake,
    So kindly space for our passage you make."
    Hey, by the way, isn't the lord (which, I suppose means the mayor) already dead? Or is the guard referring to someone else as "lord"?
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    I gotta admit during summer I had my head filled with tons of other stuff, my break-up and all that, so I've kinda forgot parts of the story and our progress. Are two of the three items found? Nanna has one, the ring, right? and now @anduin thinks this sword is somewhere in the city? I won't lie, I am confused. Then there's the throne itself somewhere. Heh, can anyone help an old goldfish remember? :)
    edited September 2018
    @Skatan
    Anduin has both the Belt of Gender Reversal and Ring of Zombie Appearance. He's looking for the Soultaker Dagger as of now.

We saw the Throne being referred to in tapestries in the two dungeons, once when we fought Anduin and his pet gargoyle, and second when we fought the two manticores in the mayor's wife's liar in the basement of the manor.

Now the orcs are marching, we've gathered some allies from the forest, and now here we are...

Edit: Just remembered about that gargoyle. Hey @Anduin, where's your pet gargoyle? Why not summon him here to help us? :)
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Thanks @Rik_Kirtaniya. I gotta admit I never understood when/why Anduin suddenly became Nanna. I think that happened during my vacation stay in my cabin where my poor internet connection made me inactive here.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    I’ll have to take some time to come up with a full list of items for the store.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    [Spoiler]Think about it... Where would I put my pet gargoyle. [/spoiler]
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    After making their preparations, the party meets up at the inn.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    "And what of when the ruse is up? We would only succeed in making his rage stronger. I agree to a parley, but not to so maliciously decieve another."
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    "Hold it Marco. What would be your reaction if everything you ever dreamed was offered to you, and you believed it possible. What would you then do when you found out it was all a farce? Now imagine yourself with an army."