Skip to content

Tales of the Harbingers: Throne of the Undying

Comments

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    I thought of a nice garden, but this have to do the job too i think :p
    Rik_KirtaniyaNimranThacoBellSkatan
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    I wonder, is this what they call a Rock Gnome?
    lolienNimranThacoBellSkatan
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    "That will have to do for now I susspose. Hey, could uh, could someone get me down?"
    *Fiora tries to tap her toes on the ground, but as she is floating upside down still, the effect is somewhat lost*

But it wasn't a rock! It was a Rock Gnoo-ooooooome!
    SkatanNimranRik_Kirtaniya
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    The rest of the journey is uneventful, and the party soon finds itself staring into the ravine where the crystal city is said to rest at the bottom. Ixion points out a narrow path that winds its way down to the bottom and says “There is our entry point. The path is treacherous in some places, but you seem to have the capability to avoid falling to your deaths, so it should be fine. Once we get to the bottom, we will likely have to fight our way through whatever beasts now lurk within the ruins. Be ready.” With that, he starts heading down the path.
    lolienThacoBellAnduinRik_Kirtaniya
    *Fiora pulls out her broom*

"Sigh, and I JUST got my feet back on the ground."

I'm assuming someone eventually dispelled the levitation.
    lolienAnduinNimranRik_Kirtaniya
    "So uh, what is your fifth middle name, Vaga?"
    NimranlolienmashedtatersRik_Kirtaniya
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    edited December 2018
    Hello, everyone!
    I know it’s been a while. I’m pretty much lost on the story. I tried catching up where I left at around page 62, but I got pretty lost at around page 69 and lost the plot.
    Is this thread and adventure still active? It’s fine if it’s not. I thought about you guys and the adventure quite a bit while I was gone, but definitely had no time to post.
    If we are still playing, I would be interested in a summary of the story up to this point.
    If not, and @Nimran’s tired (this happens to GMs sometimes, I know, I was one for a while), I might be interested in hosting a game as GM if there is sufficient interest...
    And by no means am I trying to undercut @Nimran ‘s or @LadyRhian ‘s game! If there is even a slight chance that is a concern for either of you, please pm me... or post openly, it’s fine.

Edited because at first my post didn’t make sense.
    ThacoBellRik_KirtaniyaSkatanlolien
    edited December 2018
    I don't think this is dead? Nimran has been quiet for a few days though. Very very brief summary.

The orc invasion is stopped. Turns out a shapeshifter was impersonating the king to incite a raid. The king's sould has been improsioned much the mayor's and the orc shaman might have a way to restore them. To that end we are travelling with ixion to the old crystal city of his people for a rare component. Anduin is stoned. Literally.
    mashedtatersRik_KirtaniyaSkatanlolien
    edited December 2018
    Thank you so much for the summary!
    I’m very glad that the thread isn’t dead. I asked because it has been a month since last page, so I just wanted to make sure.
    That being the case, I will have to find a way to fit Guston back into the story somehow that makes sense with @Nimran ‘s plot and you guys.

Edit:
    Or should I just act like Guston never left?
    ThacoBellRik_Kirtaniya
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352

That being the case, I will have to find a way to fit Guston back into the story somehow that makes sense with @Nimran ‘s plot and you guys.

Edit:

Or should I just act like Guston never left?
    Doesn't matter to me, let's make @nimran decide. From my opinion this is all jsut for fun, so I don't really care if we just return Guston back into the ranks as if he was there all along. Or if he just came back from a pilgrimage he took to try and get the favor of Chauntea (or steal some silver, hehe), that'll work just as well.

Though, I do believe that it all boils down to if Nimran has the time and energy to continue DM'ing this. Since we are rather few and scattered, I believe we need a DM to push the story onwards for us or risk getting stuck, as with the chasm here just now.

Anyways, no matter what happens, it's the best christmas gift to have you back @mashedtaters!
    ThacoBellmashedtatersRik_Kirtaniyalolien

Thanks, @Skatan ! It’s good to be back. I loved the trip, and it has been a very good year for my family.
    ThacoBellSkatanRik_Kirtaniyalolien
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Happy holiday for everyone! Nice to see you back @mashedtaters !
    ThacoBellmashedtatersRik_Kirtaniya
    "You okay Vaga?"

*Fiora goes to help Vaga up while facing the closest "wolves"*
    Rik_KirtaniyamashedtatersSkatanNimran