Skip to content

Did you *actually* know?

Comments

• gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    @semiticgod i wonder if there is some biunivocal correspondence and all the players willing their charnames romance viky are in real life half orcs.
    tootsie roll pops for everybody and a good rest for gorgonzola that at now is awake for 23 hours and whose mind is beginning to wander into strange unusual paths.
    did you actually know that if bg3 will ever be created probably the twisted rune will become the rock'n'rolled rune to show how also in that realm the time passes and the musical genres evolve.
    the only one that there seems to be immutable is heavy metal, and only beastmasters don't like it.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    gorgonzola wrote: »
    sadly in this unfortunate age of mass production and planned obsolescence i am not able to find shoes that last a thousand miles. :(
    Just carve some shoes out of granite. Or use a pair of living organisms as shoes, and rely on their biological healing factors to deal with wear and tear.
    lroumen wrote: »
    semiticgod wrote: »
    gorgonzola wrote: »
    sadly in this unfortunate age of mass production and planned obsolescence i am not able to find shoes that last a thousand miles. :(
    Or use a pair of living organisms as shoes, and rely on their biological healing factors to deal with wear and tear.
    use feet as feet?
    Huh. Walking on feet? I guess there's a first time for everything.

Personally, I was thinking of just using bunny rabbits. Or maybe some crocs; they'd be sturdier.
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    semiticgod wrote: »
    When you think about, isn't everyone a doppelganger of themselves?

That was so insightful that I can't even think straight, now.
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    If a jester uses the Jester's Bag of Holding, they'll get an additional item.
    If another party member uses the Jester's Bag of Holding, they'll get sued for sexual harassment.
    dual welding firetooth dagger + kundane make you look left handed, while you are not, and confuses your enemy. this is why you get an additional non documented +1 to thac0 and initiative.

dual welding firetooth dagger + crom faeyr is really effective, but surely don't make you look cool, that is why you get a -2 to the char stat, unequipping one of the weapons before starting dialogues and buying stuff solves the problem
    but remember to equip it again before going to battle, once i did a full dungeon before realizing that charname was only welding the oh weapon... ;)
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited April 2019
    OlvynChuru wrote: »
    Did you know that Leira goes by the name she does so that her priests can deliberately mispronounce it to trick people into thinking they're priests of Lliira?

That actually would make a lot of sense.

A priest of Leira would post an actual fact on a non-factual thread just for the sake of it.
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    I have to look it up every time I want to *write* it!

Did you know that... this thread is probably a danger to public safety sanity? I'm leaving... but first I'm going to read it all.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I just noticed I didn't link the old thread in my previous comment... it may be hard to find so here it is :)
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited May 2019
    If you sleep 70 in game hours in gullykin, and are a halfling cleric, you unlock the leaftender kit. This kit is essentially a nature cleric that only halfling characters may use.
    Post edited by elminster on
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    edited May 2019
    This thread needs to stop creating things I actually want ;)
    Post edited by ThacoBell on
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    The Baldurs Gate series is not about becoming a God or stopping the return of Bhaal. Bhaal actually prophesied long ago that he would return as a result of other events. The Bhaalspawn instead were created to fight each other for the privilege of one day being Bhaal's eternal foot rest.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @semiticgod I see no Illithids in those images... they may be fake. :)
    confirmed, the illithids are a fake, they are just hamsters in stage costumes.