Skip to content

Did you *actually* know?

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Artona wrote: »
    Did you know that Larian Studios, in order to recreate old-school vibe of original Baldur's Gate, decided that Baldur's Gate 3 will be solely sold on CDs?
    Studio says that entirety of the game will take approximately 176 discs.

Incomplete info... that is just for the first chapter :wink:
    ArtonaMontresor_SPAerakar
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,014
    This would also explain Amazon's and also FedEx's recent interest in purchasing Larian, possibly due to the steady income stream from shipping large volumes of discs to so many households.
    Montresor_SPStummvonBordwehrZaghoulmlnevese
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    did you know that my brother is a +12 hackmaster mha ha ha?
    Montresor_SPStummvonBordwehr
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,342
    Is your charname tired of being in the spotlight all the time? Want to watch some real action without being in the epicentre?
    Luckily a mod can change all that:
    “Baldur Sex tended world”.

Playing the mod will soon demote your char name to a bystander, and you can finally relax a bit with the whole God aspiration thing. Time to be a nobody again.

Thank God for mods
    BlackravenMontresor_SP
    This certainly deserves a conspiracy theory... or a new mod about the evil cult that infiltrated the temple :)
    gorgonzolaAerakar
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    probably only a better Mornmaster then Arval, as he should have choosed better his crew.
    mlnevese
    @Skatan You're dodging the main question here... Are you an Autobot or a Decepticon? :naughty:
    ThacoBellSkatanMontresor_SP
    Found the Decepticon...
    ThacoBell
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    Sorry for double posting, everyone. I misclicked. Could someone from mods remove the double? :)
    Skatanelminstergorgonzolalolien
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited October 2019
    Artona wrote: »
    Sorry for double posting, everyone. I misclicked. Could someone from mods remove the double? :)

What double post? :p
    Montresor_SPArtonagorgonzola
  • BlackbɨrdBlackbɨrd Member Posts: 293
    If you equip Nalia with the Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity, Isaea Roenall won't kidnap her as you know... Nalia would now be a man.
    sarevok57gorgonzolaMontresor_SP
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    i want a gender fluid girdle, all the romances available and the freedom to RP as i feel in that particular moment!
    Montresor_SPsemiticgoddess
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    If you attack someone in Candlekeep and then cast Sanctuary on yourself, you can talk to Gorion and continue the game. When you return in chapter 6, everybody in the area will have forgotten and be friendly again.
    gorgonzolalolien
    semiticgod wrote: »
    If you wear a Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity upside down, it just doubles your existing gender.

I don't think I want to know how this works either...
    gorgonzola