Skip to content

Did you *actually* know?

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    gorgonzola wrote: »
    i want a gender fluid girdle, all the romances available and the freedom to RP as i feel in that particular moment!
    I have a friend who's genderfluid, and their pronouns can change within a single day. Sometimes they're a they, sometimes he's a he, and sometimes she's a she. Naturally, we misgender them sometimes, and naturally they don't make a big deal out of it. They're a really fun person.
    gorgonzolaborntodie
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    mlnevese wrote: »
    semiticgod wrote: »
    If you wear a Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity upside down, it just doubles your existing gender.

I don't think I want to know how this works either...

mlneveseSkatan
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    If you choose a female protagonist, the "charname" variable that holds the protagonist's name changes to "charnamella".
    mlneveseArtonagorgonzolalolien
  • AerieAerie Member Posts: 226
    Bodhi has burgers inside her inner sanctum.
    gorgonzolamonicololienborntodie
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    edited January 2021
    Sarevok is a HUGE Thibbledorf Pwent fan ( I just know I misspelled that). He modeled his own spikey armor and fighting style after Pwent. By bear hugging opponents and shaking them until his spiky armor tears them apart. BG was just too limited on animations to show properly.
    Post edited by ThacoBell on
    lolien
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Adam Sandler was originally going to be the voice of Jon Irenicus but he had to drop out because filming Little Nicky over ran.

speaking about adam sandler did you know that his guy is rich as ****, like net worth over 400 million rich

i was bored one day searching up random celebs online one night and i was guessing to myself what some of these celebs would be and that just blew me away, i was thinking like maybe 25 mill, but 400+, damn
    mlneveseAerakarBlackbɨrd
  • BlackbɨrdBlackbɨrd Member Posts: 293
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    Adam Sandler was originally going to be the voice of Jon Irenicus but he had to drop out because filming Little Nicky over ran.

speaking about adam sandler did you know that his guy is rich as ****, like net worth over 400 million rich

i was bored one day searching up random celebs online one night and i was guessing to myself what some of these celebs would be and that just blew me away, i was thinking like maybe 25 mill, but 400+, damn

Why else do you think there are so many Adam Sandler conspiracy theories...

I can't tell if this is a lie or not, and it's confusing me.
    Permidion_Stark
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Blackbɨrd wrote: »

Hint: the thread title is a clue.
    gorgonzola
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861

It's true! I wouldn't lie. Honest I wouldn't. You can believe Permidion Stark. Anyone will tell you he is a stand up guy.
    ThacoBellAerakarBlackbɨrdlolien

It's true! I wouldn't lie. Honest I wouldn't. You can believe Permidion Stark. Anyone will tell you he is a stand up guy.

Hey! I can't deny that.
    Permidion_Stark
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    That actually sounds like a good idea for a mini-mod...
    AerakarmlneveseMontresor_SPgorgonzola
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited August 2020
    elminster wrote: »
    The reason why your adventuring party arrives in Icewind Dale with nothing more than quarterstaves is because they are actually not in Icewind Dale. You are actually in Cania and are the guests of Mephistopheles.

Nobody realizes this. Even Belhifet is fooled by the powerful magics at work here.

Your party randomly not having any real gear made coming up with unique kit backstories for my A Frosty Journey mod rather difficult.
    ThacoBelllolien
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    You have to do these in this exact order. This is why very few have ever encountered either of these alternative dialogs.

I swear that I used that exact order more then one time, but I never got the special dialogue, my game must have some bug :s
    elminsterThacoBellMontresor_SPlolien
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    edited October 2020
    borntodie wrote: »

There is a lost girl in the docks. If you attack her, you get one of the best weapons in the game.
    All the girls have one of the best "weapons", a weapon that gives them complete control even on the toughest (male) warriors, the lost ones are only a little more inclined to use that "weapon" without any moral concern, this make them so dangerous ;) .

• AngulimalaAngulimala Member Posts: 82
    Minsc is nothing more than a psychic projection created by Boo.

A 3D disguise and communication interface with the primitive humanoids

This makes so much more sense! Forever I thought Minsc was actually a lich and Boo was his phyllactery.
    mlneveseMontresor_SPArvia
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    cqj157ff1ars.jpg
    Montresor_SPGrond0AerakarSkatan
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Angulimala wrote: »
    Minsc is nothing more than a psychic projection created by Boo.

A 3D disguise and communication interface with the primitive humanoids

This makes so much more sense! Forever I thought Minsc was actually a lich and Boo was his phyllactery.

Now you know it's the other way around!
    Angulimala
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    If you keep the Helmet of Opposite Alignment till ToB, you will have the option of forcing it onto the head of the solar and then she will help you slay Ao and take over his job instead.
    Montresor_SPAerakarelminsterArvia